FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

BladePlay.com and BladeOps.com Review

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

uwanaugoda

Leaves dried blood on Kimuras.

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:40 am

BladePlay.com and BladeOps.com Review

This information is for anyone looking to purchase from either site, but isn't sure about them and wants an opinion. These opinions are based on deals i have made. No on else contributed to these sales or deals. Comments on your own transactions with these sites are welcome.

BladePlay: Bladeplay has always been my favorite. I have made most of my deals with them i am proud to say i have ordered 3 Balisongs, 4 OTF's, and some accessories from them with only 1 issue ever. There shipping is even free on some knives, and in one transaction i did they threw in a free knife for no reason. Every question i have asked them was promptly answered to the fullest extent. There Knives are commonly on sale, but almost always out of stock.There knives range from CCC to sub $400 knives and there cousin BladeHQ (which i cannot vouch for) almost always has at least one custom in stock. Bladeplay and Blade HQ are my number 1 source for any gravity or/and epically automatic knives. The only problem i have ever had was handled immediately within minutes and a knew knife was shipped next day. (Total spent so far subject to change $331.18).

BladeOps: This website is easily my favorite hands down. They customer service and response time is out of this world. They have there own youtube channel with reviews, tabletops, and demos of knives almost daily. they have held multiple knife Giveaways and competitions one of which i won a Bradley Kimura 3 they even threw in a second balisong for no reason. They took time out of there day to PM me and comment on my videos. Every comment with a serious question is responded too. I ordered a Bradley Kimura 2 that i got for $82.00 shipped i got the 7 day free shipping and it arrived with in 3 days. They have free shipping on every knife no matter the quantity ordered. They carry a nice assortment of every type of knife and they often send out promo codes in there occasional e-mails. There business is a local Knife store based out of Utah, Because they are smaller than other web site/stores they respond quicker with more attention to detail.(Total spent so far subject to change $184.00). I was checking my messages earlier, and it turns out i missed a call from them. They took time out of there day to call me, and even used my name. They by far have the BEST customer service out of any store i have ever been to period.

In conclusion i recommend both websites, and would recommend you order form either. All information shown is subject to change. I hope this helps you make on your decision. If anyone asks about these sites on any forum point them here. I would be happy to answer questions. Thanks for looking at my written review of Bladeplay, and BladeOps.

Bladeplay.com:
http://www.bladeplay.com/cat--Home--82

BladeOps.com:
http://www.bladeops.com/default.asp

BladeOps on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BladeOps
Last edited by uwanaugoda on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FaultyPly- "My cocks breaks the glass in your optical lenses while I skull fuck you"
Crockus- "guess Im just used to "small things"
<<

JohnnyBmore

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 am

Re: BladePlay.com and BladeOps.com Review

Thanks for the heads up man!!
" Emergencies seldom favor the unprepared "
<<

nevil

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I think bladeplay and bladehq are the same people. I usually get everything I can from them or edcknives first, may cost an extra 2 or 3 bucks but they always have what they say they have in stock and send it F-A-S-T.
<<

Silent Jay

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 pm

I've never had an issue with BladeHQ, they're really fast and reliable.

So far I've only had one experience with Bladeops though. They sent me the wrong item, although in thier defence, it worked as a major plus to me, but still...
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

takeiteazy3

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:05 pm

how was it a big plus to you SJ? free knive? =P
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/TakeItEazy3
I am number 17 out of ???
<<

Silent Jay

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Nah, ordered a Smallfly Trainer while it was on sale, added a coupon on top, so it was only 75, then when I opened my package when it arrived, it was a regular Smallfly. So getting something they sell for 130, for only 75, is a big bonus for me.
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

takeiteazy3

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 pm

ha very nice (:
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/TakeItEazy3
I am number 17 out of ???
<<

uwanaugoda

Leaves dried blood on Kimuras.

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Another +1 to Bladeplay they sent me out a free MTech Twist Free 3 Day shipping as always. Nothing but good things from those badass mother fuckas. :mrgreen:
FaultyPly- "My cocks breaks the glass in your optical lenses while I skull fuck you"
Crockus- "guess Im just used to "small things"

Return to Trusted or Busted