FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

International Shipping

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

lrc^

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Shops that ship overseas?

One of the problems browsing american webshops is that I find ALOT of knifes I want. But way to many of them will not ship balisongs overseas. Just thought I`d ask if you know of sites that will? As I can think of right now Knifezilla is the only one who does not care where they ships. I`ve read some bad feedback on their site however (never had any problem myself though) anyway it would be great to have other options to look at.
Any ideas?
<<

nixHunter

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Re: Shops that ship overseas?

where overseas?
<<

MoreBeef

Beefin it.

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Re: Shops that ship overseas?

for those of you on the European area, look to the knife loving French. If they will not ship, maybe you can go there and get one...
Could be worse...I could be on the short bus with the other donut punchers.
Well dingalingong my dangalonglinglong.

11th place FAToC 2010!
I got your ass next year cocksmokers!!!
<<

purplebutterfly

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 am

International Shipping

Hey, I live in Korea...

And here in Korea for some reason you need a license to own balisongs. But I'm foreigner so they won't let me get a license, so do you know any shops or websites I can order from and they'll get the balisong to me somehow without it being seized by my administrations?

I heard knifezilla somehow dismantles the knives and sends them by parts and it somehow works, but I heard from a lot of people that the site's a joke...

so any places you guys know?
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:32 am

Re: International Shipping

i know someone who ordered from knifezilla, it took awhile but yeah you shouldnt care about how long it takes as long as you get one.
fke
<<

c.wigum

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:03 am

You could try knifekits.com, either a Tsumani or Typhoon. You put it together yourself,takes about 20 min's and are excellant flippers. Mine came through customs O.K without any trouble. Because they come in peices, it doesn't resemble a knife at all, just a bunch of metal parts and screws.

Other sites that ship international are EDC Knives (order must be over $100), Autoknifeworks.com (no Visa card, only money wire transfer), doucenozel.com (Visa).

Good Luck.
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

flippingfreak

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:46 pm

I have never needed to get past customs, but I agree with everything that has been said before. They won't know that all those parts are really a balisong knife, and they probably won't know that you need to get a permit to own a balisong knife. Even if they did, they probably wouldn't go to the trouble of stopping it, because it is such a minor thing. The hardest part will be to find an online store that will sell it to you in parts.

Good luck!

Return to Trusted or Busted