FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

pvk.com (#2)

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

nevil

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:17 pm

PVK.com trusted?

PVK.com has a couple of knives I want. My problem is the price is slightly higher than usual, but they seem to have it in stock. I can suck it up and pay it. The other problem I have is that the website is so poor it almost seems illegit...

So are they trusted?
Image Image
<<

DOA

Head in a French Puddle.

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Re: PVK.com trusted?

PVK is knifezilla's parent company, so they're legit, but i guarantee their customer service sucks.
"Congratulations, you've just won a spoon-fed hooker killing spree!! forked hookers are ineligible."
-Jason
<<

roller808

Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 am

ive orded from knifezilla and they give substitute knives if they dont have what you order. i ordered a jaguar classic and they sent me some knife with the same handles and a tanto blade with some shitty dragon printed on the side.there was an item on back order but they didnt tell me untill i got some of the knives in the mail and emailed them about the missing knife. i dont know if pvk does the same thing but since theyre the same company i would guess that they might.
<<

cja245

Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm

I've ordered from them 3 times, and i was always satisfied with their service. That being said, i've heard a lot of bad things about them. Maybe check for feedback on bladeforums.
"I wanna stab someone in the mouth and tell em to "Taste the Rainbow" -MoreBeef

6th Place - FAToC '10
http://www.youtube.com/user/cja245
<<

Otter

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:59 am

I've bought from them before, and have been very happy with the service. I've also heard bad things about them across the internet, but my own experience was a good one.
"OTTER IS FUCKING FUNNY>>> HE SHOUD POST MORE..."
-Looseyfur
<<

CalviNNatioN

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

ive ordered twice both came within a week and I was satisfied although my kimura 3 didnt come with the box but hey it was shipped to canada, What am i gonna expect.
<<

trickster2000

Post Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Ive ordered many times from knifezilla and am happy.... I had a broken knife once and I was shipped a replacement without having to send back the broken one... Just so everone knows, its a one man operation and sometimes it takes the guy a day or 2 to reply to emails... I live in Canada, and never had a problem getting my stuff from them... it does take up to a month sometimes if you live in canada.... hope this helps..

j
<<

Helix

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Busted! :TD: :TD: I like many others out there had a bad experience. They sent me the wrong knives and it took over month to get it straightened out with lots of me continually bugging them because they wouldn't respond to my repeated attempts to contact them. Eventually I got the knives, but it was a huge PIA! Highly don't recommend.
Shaclack clack! Image
<<

Otter

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm

I'll throw my 2 cents in here.

I've ordered from PVK and have had a nice experience, although this order was about 2 years ago. They may have changed since then, but when I made my purchase, I was very pleased. Shipping was reasonably quick.
"OTTER IS FUCKING FUNNY>>> HE SHOUD POST MORE..."
-Looseyfur
<<

dprocter

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:12 pm

PVK.Com

i just recently ordered a benchmade 51 from pvk, josh answered to my emails before but after i made the order i haven't received an email answering when the knife was shipped which is worrying me, is it even going to come? did i get scammed $250? i just want to know how to track it and he wont answer, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dayton
Last edited by dprocter on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

cja245

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Re: PVK.Com

They are a legitimate company if thats what you are asking. I've have ordered from them twice with good experiences, and i know several other people here have gone through them with success. Its a one man operation at PVK/Knifezilla, so customer service is sometimes lacking (which is usually the complaint). Also, He uses USPS (which i prefer) and it is sometimes slow depending on where you live. If i were you i wouldn't worry about it. He will get back to you. Also, are you aware that it is Sunday? This isn't a big retailer, so i wouldn't expect them to respond outside of 9-5 monday-friday.

Here's a link to the "Good, Bad, and Ugly" on bladeforums where i searched for pvk. You will find several good and bad experiences.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/searc ... id=6762302
"I wanna stab someone in the mouth and tell em to "Taste the Rainbow" -MoreBeef

6th Place - FAToC '10
http://www.youtube.com/user/cja245
<<

dprocter

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm

pvk.com (#2)

hey everyone, i placed a order at pvk.com on january 28th, its still not here yet, is it ever going to come? please leave a comment.
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: pvk.com (#2)

Have you contacted them?
fke
<<

dprocter

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 pm

i haved tryed, but knowone will answer my emails...
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm

I couldn't find a number to call kind of made me thing the site isnt legit, but it could also be because you live in canada?

Sucks man i know what did you buy and how much did you spend?
fke
Next

Return to Trusted or Busted