FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Wheelman185 is good to go...

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Beaver

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Wheelman185 is good to go...

He's a great guy to deal with. I ordered a clone BM43 from him and received it in two days. I'm no expert as far as balis go, but I am very pleased with the knife I got and it was just as he described it. He answered all of my questions promptly and honestly. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

A big thumbs up to Wheelman185,

Thanks
<<

Beaver

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

wheelman185: trusted

Wheelman185 is good to go if anyone is thinking about picking up one of these balis. I ordered a 43 from him and received it in two days. He was very helpful with the questions I had, and the knife was exactly as he described it. I am very, very pleased with this purchase :D . I will be purchasing more of these real soon...maybe even tomorrow :o .

Thanks again Wheelman, keep up the great work,

Rob

Update:
The bali is very sharp, I have a pretty bad cut on my index finger to prove it :) . I was bleeding all over my lap and I couldn't stop laughing about it :lol: . My girlfriend said I had issues...and she's right!
Hey, that's what you get for playing with knives, and part of the learning process!
<<

Wheelman185

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Re: Wheelman185 is good to go...

Beaver wrote:He's a great guy to deal with. I ordered a clone BM43 from him and received it in two days. I'm no expert as far as balis go, but I am very pleased with the knife I got and it was just as he described it. He answered all of my questions promptly and honestly. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

A big thumbs up to Wheelman185,

Thanks

Thanks bud!!
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

Beaver

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Got a Twist and a BM40T from Wheelman185 two days ago. Received them in 2 days once again (from Texas to New York). He provides the tracking info and all!

All 3 I've ordered from him are great knives and are exactly how he described them to me.

Thanks again Wheelman, keep up the good work,

Rob
<<

Beaver

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Re: FS: Upgraded BM4x Clones and MTech Twists......

I ordered a Twist, and a BM40T from Wheelman and received them in two days, once again. Balis were just as described by him, and I am very pleased with my purchases :D .

The Twist is a very smooth flipping bali. It's also a very quiet knife while you flip it, so I can even flip late into the night without the wrath of waking anyone up in the house ;) .

The 40T is a really nice flipper also. I can already flip this bali better than I've been able to flip the two cheapies I've had for years.

Here are the weights of the three balis I've received from Wheelman if anyone was wondering the weight in comparison to the real thing:

40T: 5.46 ounces
43: 5.44 ounces
Twist: 5.50 ounces

Thanks again Wheelman,

Rob
<<

maxfull49

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Wheelman - trusted

Just bought two mtech twists, modified by wheelman. Just got these today, and let me tell you , beautiful knife. this thing flips like a dream for the price, and while isn't in the same area as my 47, it is still absolutely beautiful. Bought two so that I could teach my girl how to flip, while using the same knife as her. I didn't expect TOO much from a 30$ balisong, but let me tell you, this puts my Kimura IV to shame. Absolute dream for the price.
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:26 pm

I recieved my BM42 clone from him yesterday. Shipping was fast, and his locktiting that i asked him to do was well done. Awesome guy, cool to talk to. He's also shipping me a spring later for no extra cost. Awesome dude :TU:

The knife itself is also what I expected. I flipped it around for a bit and the latch screw came undone, which he told me it would. So I permatexed that crap, and bent the spring a little bit so it wasn't as sensitive as originally. Flips like a charm. Prefer it over my Kimura V actually. Definitely worth it :]
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

Truepaganini

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm

very much trusted, great communication and fast shipping.
<<

ionic

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm

M-Tech Twist arrived well packaged and at a reasonable time. For $30, it was a no-brainer--good luck finding one (or a clone) shipped from a US address for less than that, with Loctite screws to boot. Wheelman also threw in an o-ring on the bite handle.

Knife is a bit stiff, but I expect that to disappear completely after a few flipping sessions.

Would buy from again.
<<

brokeflipper

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Wheelman185 great seller and modder

Bought a mtech twist with mods on it and can I say it is probably smoother than Kashmir! This knife came with new brass washers and upgraded hard wear and it is awesome! Been flipping it for about an hour and can't get enough of it. Shipped the knife day after I sent the payment and received it in about 3 days including Sunday so very fast shipping and good communication.
<<

zohninja

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:17 pm

got an etched mtech twist from him recieved it a couple days after shipped he was a pleasure to deal with even though usps had some problems everything went smoothly and got exactly what i paid for thanks wheelman(:
Flip till you bleed. Literally.
<<

exile82187

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Got an etched mtech twist from Wheelman he was very communicative and thorough through out the process and he was an outright pleasure to deal with he gets a Image :TU:
<<

TheDuck

Post Thu May 02, 2013 6:22 pm

I ordered the Mtech Twist from him! Shipped it on tuesday, I got it today! http://i.imgur.com/8UskxIe.jpg

:TU:

THanks! will order from again!

Return to Trusted or Busted