FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

texas flipper, forum noob

<<

dicdangler

Post Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:43 pm

texas flipper, forum noob

whats up flippers? im a somewhat experienced flipper from Lubbock (shit hole!), texas. not much as far as local flipping scene but every fellow flipper ive come into contact with through out the country have all turned out to be good people. so to all of u ive dealt with previously, thanx! you guys kick ass. im an every day flipper
(every chance I get) my collection is alright, far from impressive: but I got plenty to flip. my every day carry and favorite hands down (no contest) is brs alpha beast. I am currently impatiently waiting for the release of ltd. alternate version. I work in metal fabrication as a welder/fitter/fabricator, but I can do machine work as well. avid gear head, motorcycles being my num one passion in life (second to family of course). I can fix pretty much anything and especially enjoy new projects I don't know shit about. I work well under pressure and refuse to accept defeat (there is no try, only do). im more than confident in myself but not so arrogant that I cant admit when im wrong. I try to always recognize and welcome an opportunity to learn something new but like everybody else have tendencies to f@$# $#!t up for no good reason. firm believer in the second (if it aint worth fightin for it aint worth havin). thank yall ( short for "you all" for every one not blessed enough to have been born in the south) for havin me im glad to be here
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:01 am

Re: texas flipper, forum noob

:yo:

Return to Introduce Yourself