FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hi there everyone!

<<

mosthaggardbeast

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 am

Hi there everyone!

Hi friends! So I recently moved and was unpacking a box a couple days ago and sitting right on top was a no-name Chinese balisong that feels as if the handles are going to fly off in a random direction at any moment. I have no idea who the knife belongs to or how it got in the box when my wife and I moved, but I haven't been able to put it down since I picked it up two days ago. I've spent the last 48 hours straight learning some basics and researching what knife to buy as my first flipper. Currently I'm looking at a Bradley Kimura being that they are the only bali I've seen under $100 with decent reviews, however I'm not necessarily opposed to jumping straight into a Benchmade of some variety (the 51 seems to be highly recommended). Should have the money to spend within the next 5 days or so! Cant wait!

As for me, I'm 25 and live in north CA. I found out about The Flipping Arena through the JerzeeDevil forums where I also decided it best to avoid lurking and say hello. My other hobbies include chasing my kids around, throwing knives, gardening, PC gaming, and just general research for knowledge I'll probably never need. ;) I'm a pretty laid back person and it's virtually impossible to hurt my feelings or offend me so don't be shy! I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone and soaking up as much information from you all as I can!
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:02 am

Re: Hi there everyone!

:welcome1:
<<

TGKate

Post Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Re: Hi there everyone!

:welcome1: welcome to the board. I prefer Kimura knives myself though My opinion may not mean much since I don't have the experience with other makes that some of the guys on here do.
i'm the socialy backwards homeschooler you judge

Return to Introduce Yourself