FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hey guys!

<<

A r kk

Post Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 am

Hey guys!

Hello everyone, i have been flipping for almost exactly six months now. I started off with a bear ops b400 and that was the first balisong i had ever seen in person. When i got it i didnt even want to learn the art of flipping i was just in the market for a folding knife with a strong locking mechanism. I had a cheap liner lock that failed on me and that left a bad taste in my mouth. So after i got the knife i just gradually learned tricks after i learned how to open it fluently (took a few minute but i caught on pretty fast. After about a month i posted my first flipping video on instagram and i had a group called "the grave flippers" follow and talk to me a bit. That made me want to practice more and so i got better, followed more balisong people on instagram, had some follow me. It was great! Then i got on the blade forums and even further embedded myself in this amazing community, now its all i think about 24/7 and my wallet is about 600$ lighter with my recent benchmade purchases (brs was out of reps and ABs). So i mostly flip with a 51-1501 but that will probably change as soon as i can snag some of those awesome flytanium 6x scales. So exited for that!

If you wanna see a recent video i made for my six month anniversary of flipping here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vNeYX9G67k *(i havnt read the ALL of the rules but if there is something against posting a link to a flipping real then please let me know and i will take it down immediately)

If you watch this keep in mind that i had never picked up a bali before six months ago and the only tripod i had for my phone was the doorknob so please excuse the moments it goes out of frame,

personal info i guess would be im 15, live in GA and want top join a flipping group soon. If you want to see more of my flipping the you can follow me on instagram @Noah_Fletcher and i would love to see your stuff too! I love this community so much and want to know more people in it because this amazing art form we do is unlike anything else. Thats why i joined the flipping arena
<<

TGKate

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Re: Hey guys!

Welcome! The board has slowed down a bit but hopefully the craft will pick back up soon and this place will be hopin again. :)
i'm the socialy backwards homeschooler you judge

Return to Introduce Yourself