FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

hello everyone

<<

rikd1977

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:07 pm

hello everyone

my name is rik im from a backwoodshicktown in pa, im old! well from what i have found the flipping community to be anyways almost 40 isnt exactly old! but these young guys are just changing the game, and its awesome to watch. right now i am playing with a kimura V, spring latch, bearings, have a bunch of CCC's of course, in case i wanna throw something i dont have to worry about even finding again! i have only been flipping or what everyone is calling flipping! for about 6 months now. i have owned a bali every since i was about 9 only knew 2 openings and closings! i dont do videos or battles! you win! im just here for the awesome stuff that i have seen you guys do, i learn as much as i can, but im not a competitive person! as for what knives i would like?? wow which ones dont i want! would luv a 42, brs, arc angel .... but the market for any of those lately is crazy! and for good reason im sure. anyways nice to meet you all, and cant wait to see some more awesome stuff, oh no hot sister sorry
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:37 am

Re: hello everyone

:welcome1:

Return to Introduce Yourself