FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

What Kimura should I get?

Moderator: T-man

<<

miningmanpwn

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Best Kimura?

I don't have the money to buy all of them, it took me 5 month to get the $90 to get enough money to get 1. I would find a video (I'm sure CutleryLover has a comparison video, after all, he does have everything) but my internet is just too god damn slow. I'm getting 15 kb/s in speedtests right now. And I thought that i could have multiple opinons here. I need the most cost effective, the most badass looking one, and the best flipper. Thanks guys.

Bryce
<<

c.wigum

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Re: Best Kimura?

Buy whatever one you want. They are all the same weight, balance etc. Pick the blade profile that you dig the most and get that one. I've had a K2 and K3 and their is no advantage flipping wise to either.

Right... now that I have answered that question, somebody shoot me now. Just put a gun to my head and blow my fucking brains out...pleeeeeease!
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

miningmanpwn

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Heyyyyyyy... Look at that search bar... Didn't see that! Haha sorry guys... But could you tell me the cheapest place to get one?
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 pm

kazhakistan
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 am

Bradley Kimura VI review?

Hey guys, I've been considering purchasing a Bradley Kimura VI but I'm still not sure. What are some of the up-sides and downfalls of it? What all can you tell me about this knife? How would you rate it? Is it worth the $80 price? How long do they last? Should I loctite it or just flip it as-is? And any other details you can give would be greatly appreciated.
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 am

Bladejunkie wrote:kazhakistan

:clap: beautiful answer :lol: now we just need to find a way to get there and back! I wonder if it's cheaper just to get all the kimuras?
<<

takeiteazy3

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:02 am

Kimura 1 obvsly
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/TakeItEazy3
I am number 17 out of ???
<<

Kousii

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Advice on Balisong

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I am in need of some adivice. I have been collecting knives for about 5 years now and I want to purchase a balisong. This question is probably asked the time, but what is a good knife to start with. I'm on a super tight budget ($40), and I wanna know the best knife I can get for that price. I know it will not be anything great, but I want to start somewhere. I've done some research and I have heard some good things about the Bear and Sons 114b, the jaguar and the mtech twist. I have noticed that the metch twist and the jaguar are sold out on most sites. What do you guys think I should start with? Also, if there is a place where the mtech twist and the jaguar can be found, let me know! Thanks!
<<

c.wigum

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Re: Advice on Balisong

Go post an intro first.
<<

Grenadorade

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Your best bet is to save up $50 more and get a kimura. It's gonna be pretty hard to find a real twist. (I think they're discontinued) If your budget doesn't have a lot of wiggle room, or you just don't wanna spend $90 on a knife, Bear & Son would be the way to go.
<<

Stickell

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Seriously, Just save up more money and buy the Kimura. It'll be worth it.
As long as you loctite it, you shouldn't have any problems with it.
<<

c.wigum

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 am

Save up more and get a Kimura or Bear and Son B200. Anything below that will break and you will loose your money.

Btw... If you get a Kimura DON'T loc-tite the pivots, leave them alone. They come with loc-tite from factory.
<<

Goon

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 am

Or find a fake benchmade, my prefered ccc+++
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:43 am

Bradley Kimura VIII

It looks pretty cool but I can seem to find any reviews on it at all. Does anyone here have one or could tell me about how they flip compared to earlier models?
<<

Grenadorade

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Re: Bradley Kimura VIII

all the kimuras after the K1 flip exactly the same, or so I've heard.
Next

Return to The Knives We Flip