FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Nick in G 10 handle

Moderator: T-man

<<

newflipper

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Nick in G 10 handle

Lost control. 51 hit wooden floor and have a small nick in G 10 handle. Benchmade still hasn't replied. Any idea on replacement cost? Didn't know G10 could nick so easily. Of course didn't realize wine would stain the blade either. What do I know?
<<

balifreak23

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Re: Nick in G 10 handle

you are one reckless flipper lol, i doubt they would replace it for a nick, shit happens. you should flip over carpet or a bed to reduce nicks and if u really want it replaced you will probably be charged for it when you send in the knife, i doubt it would be much tho.
Seriously though if you wanted advice on how to fight.... go with the Bitch Slap as he won't be expecting that and it would be funny as fuck.
A full force slap across the chops then run like the wind.
Bitch Slap my friend.. it never fails. - c.wigum
<<

JJhamilton

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

If it is just a knick, and doesnt effect the function of the knife, why worry about it now. You know you will drop it 100 times more...wait until you are better or have serious damage then have it repaired. Charge for it now or later whats the rush, and its not like BM is going out of buisness....
<<

balifreak23

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:52 pm

agreed, if you gunna pay for anything might as well beat that thing to hell since your probably going to replace the blade when you send it in as well. the good thing about a few marks is that you don't have to worry about the knife as much. just have fun with it and do crazy shit. when you've beaten it enough to where it doesnt work, then you send it in and they will fix everything and you will have a like new knife with out nicks and a wine stained blade lol!!!!!!
Seriously though if you wanted advice on how to fight.... go with the Bitch Slap as he won't be expecting that and it would be funny as fuck.
<<

JJhamilton

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 pm

balifreak23 wrote:agreed, if you gunna pay for anything might as well beat that thing to hell since your probably going to replace the blade when you send it in as well. the good thing about a few marks is that you don't have to worry about the knife as much. just have fun with it and do crazy shit. when you've beaten it enough to where it doesnt work, then you send it in and they will fix everything and you will have a like new knife with out nicks and a wine stained blade lol!!!!!!

Yeah what he said....get creative now that you have some battle scares...do you think any of the flippers here ha e perfect knives that are flipped daily....no scratches scuffs dings.....that a safe queen you got there...and the wine stain is character...cant wait to drop my Alpha Beast.......
<<

newflipper

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:27 pm

You guys are right. I shouldn't be freaking out. The only maintenance so far other than locktite is cleaning the blood off.
<<

JJhamilton

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 am

newflipper wrote:You guys are right. I shouldn't be freaking out. The only maintenance so far other than locktite is cleaning the blood off.

Now thats the spirit......
<<

balifreak23

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 pm

lol, get it before it dries :P

Return to The Knives We Flip