FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

BM 51 pocket clip

Moderator: T-man

<<

newflipper

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:57 pm

BM 51 pocket clip

Ok, I'm ready to get rid of the pocket clip. Saw calvinations tutorial but don't want to do that. Contacted Benchmade 2 weeks ago about purchasing pins. No response. Wondering if anyone here has got some pins laying around that I could modify to fit. :idea:
<<

Klockwyse

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 am

Re: BM 51 pocket clip

... Uhm what? Just take out the screws if you don't want the clip. Also if you want to contact benchmade call them.
<<

newflipper

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Klockwyse wrote:... Uhm what? Just take out the screws if you don't want the clip. Also if you want to contact benchmade call them.

Best I can tell from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ffrtuVm1kw you just cant take out the screws because they secure the latch.

"I had blood on my balisong before I had loctite." -newflipper
<<

balifreak23

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Its a two for one some ppl dislike the latch anyways lol, I personally was thinking if you could get 2 sets of safe handle screws they should work since they are the length without the pocket clip. never tried it, just a thought.
Seriously though if you wanted advice on how to fight.... go with the Bitch Slap as he won't be expecting that and it would be funny as fuck.
A full force slap across the chops then run like the wind.
Bitch Slap my friend.. it never fails. - c.wigum

Return to The Knives We Flip