FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

My Spyderfly! Anyone reccomend a knife for practice?

Moderator: T-man

<<

dwoclan

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 am

My Spyderfly! Anyone reccomend a knife for practice?

:) got it for 150$ It is scraped up a little but nothing too noticeable. But I am so afraid to drop it that i have only used it indoors. I am curious what would be a good flipper i can show off to my friends on my day to day life? Money isn't a problem. But it still has to be practical. I have been looking at the kimuras and the bm 51's but haven't been very impressed. Any suggestions? This post is mainly just to brag about my spyderfly I don't feel like removing my eight million pixel glory.
<<

T-man

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am

Re: My Spyderfly! Anyone reccomend a knife for practice?

Flip it if ya got it. Don't worry so much about dropping it outside..
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

Masharp81

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm

dwoclan wrote::) got it for 150$ It is scraped up a little but nothing too noticeable. But I am so afraid to drop it that i have only used it indoors. I am curious what would be a good flipper i can show off to my friends on my day to day life? Money isn't a problem. But it still has to be practical. I have been looking at the kimuras and the bm 51's but haven't been very impressed. Any suggestions? This post is mainly just to brag about my spyderfly I don't feel like removing my eight million pixel glory.

Yeah.. I suggest either a 51 or a kimura :lol: .. I'm still trying to get ahold of a 42, but out of the knives I do have, the 51 and kimura are a couple of my favorites.
<<

echoshock

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Masharp81 wrote:Yeah.. I suggest either a 51 or a kimura :lol: .. I'm still trying to get ahold of a 42, but out of the knives I do have, the 51 and kimura are a couple of my favorites.

I consider the Kimura and the 51 equally viable flippers, it just depends on your style. Transitioning to a Kimura would be easier though if you're going from a Spyderfly.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

"oOooOololoolikikikolollLOOoloOollllololol"- Nards
<<

Truepaganini

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:41 pm

If money truly is not a problem, i would look into getting the new tachyon 2, it looks like an amazing flipper and i hear its comparable in quality to a 42. Unfortunately, the Kimura and the 51 are the only real middle priced balisong, but speaking from personal experience the kimura is a great knife. You certainly wont have to be afraid to drop the kimura, i drop mine all the time and there have been zero problems :D
<<

Wheelman185

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 am

I sell modded Twists and 4x clones if you need a beater!
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!

Return to The Knives We Flip