FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Böker plus balisong

Moderator: T-man

<<

fixCZer

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Böker plus balisong

The blue anodized Titan handle with G10, blade of stainless steel 440C.
Great flipper balisong

Overall Length: 9.3in (23,7cm)
Blade Length: 4.1in (10,5cm)
Closed Length: 5.9in (12,5cm)
Weight: 4.3 oz (122g)

It seem to be a Morpho. The prize is about 170 USD. This knife is for Europe. Böker plus - made in China maybe?

Sorry, but my English is very bad!
<<

Masharp81

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Böker plus balisong

I've seen these before.. It's basically like a morpho, but it's about the same weight as a 42. Nice knife, I would like one :)
<<

HollowPsyche

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 am

Looks like it works well. :) Where can I find one?
<<

Cpfrombv

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:54 pm

HollowPsyche wrote:Looks like it works well. :) Where can I find one?

I may be wrong but I think that they are mainly in the foreign markets now, but a friend of mine had one years ago. I think that the blade was a bit funky if I remember right. Otherwise it wasn't too bad.
Mom told me not to run with scissors, but she never said I couldn't play with knives.
<<

HollowPsyche

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Cpfrombv wrote:
HollowPsyche wrote:Looks like it works well. :) Where can I find one?

I may be wrong but I think that they are mainly in the foreign markets now, but a friend of mine had one years ago. I think that the blade was a bit funky if I remember right. Otherwise it wasn't too bad.

Hm...Well that's too bad. I'd like to find one. Oh well. :(
<<

Nieros

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Getting one this week, I just can not wait :D

Does anyone of you have any experience flipping this bali?

Someone mentioned that it is the same weight as 42, and it looks like 51, but as I do not own any of this butterflies, a really don not know how it will behave in my hand.

As this will be my most expensive bali in my collection (my budget is not that high right now that I could buy more expensive ones :cry: ) I think this will be an upgrade from my cheap 8$ butterflies :)

Really need something a little better for more advance tricks ;)
<<

flipmag

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Is there a reason this wont be coming to the states? Forgive me, if I don't know the laws...
<<

Cpfrombv

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm

flipmag wrote:Is there a reason this wont be coming to the states? Forgive me, if I don't know the laws...

I think that it may have something to do with it being made in China and looking alot like a BM. Again the one that my friend had was years ago and looks a bit different from the Boker that I have seen available today.
Mom told me not to run with scissors, but she never said I couldn't play with knives.
<<

Masharp81

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Cpfrombv wrote:
flipmag wrote:Is there a reason this wont be coming to the states? Forgive me, if I don't know the laws...

I think that it may have something to do with it being made in China and looking alot like a BM. Again the one that my friend had was years ago and looks a bit different from the Boker that I have seen available today.

That makes sense. I know they are only available in Europe. At one time I went to Boker's website looking for one. It says on their website that they aren't available in the states. It even says that if u send one in for warranty work and it comes from the states it will be confiscated. Maybe it does infringe on one of BMs patents. I meant to look online for a dealer across the pond who would send one, but never got around to it. I know someone at JD who has one and says its a good knife, but I've never handled one meself. Would like to though
<<

flipmag

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Sooooo, any friends over-seas with a hook up on Boker Balisongs? (Doesn't hurt to ask).
<<

Nieros

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:30 am

Got this one at last, friend picked it up in Austria for around 100$...

I must say I like it, it flips well for my taste (I do not have that mush of experience with flipping, only basics with few advance tricks, working on it :) ), and tip is crazy sharp!

But I have to mention, that the titanium inserts are not the same blue color, the bite-handle is a little bit darker.
Dont know if that is meant to be, for easier recognition between the handles.

If any of you want to get it shipped from EU, just send me a message and we can work something out :)
<<

flipmag

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:19 am

I think I might question the Stats on this knife - it looks small in that guys hands in the video compared to a 5.9 inch closed length.
<<

Wheelman185

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:06 am

For some dumb reason, it's illegal to import balis into the United States. You can buy US made ones but not from any other countries unless I think it's deemed an Antique.

One of my shipments of Clones got rejected by customs. All they did was send it back. Next time through they made it in! :mrgreen:
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

hukfin

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 pm

I heard that the tip is very delicate,like a basilisk.
You can buy it and have it shipped to the US,using this retailer.
http://www.pizzini.at/shop/contents/en- ... isong.html

Return to The Knives We Flip