FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Bear Ops B-series?

Moderator: T-man

<<

HollowPsyche

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 am

Bear Ops B-series?

I've heard that there are some QC issues over at Bear Ops around their balis. I have a choice to make between the B-200, and the B-400 as a gift for someone. Those are the knives they like, but I don't know what QC issues there are with those knives, or how severe they are, nor if they've been fixed or improved upon since the first run of the knives. I also need to know which has the more severe QC issues, so I know which one is the better idea. Can someone help me out? Thanks!
<<

exile82187

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Bear Ops B-series?

I would say don't buy either I would invest in a BM51 instead, the bear ops line is a good line but they are a tad over priced in my opinion I wouldn't have paid more than $50 if I had known what I was getting, you can get a good BM51 on the secondary market for around $150 and it will last a life time.
<<

HollowPsyche

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Re: Bear Ops B-series?

exile82187 wrote:I would say don't buy either I would invest in a BM51 instead, the bear ops line is a good line but they are a tad over priced in my opinion I wouldn't have paid more than $50 if I had known what I was getting, you can get a good BM51 on the secondary market for around $150 and it will last a life time.

Yeah, I've got the 51. It's great knife. Haha.

Return to The Knives We Flip