FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Barton Balisong?

Moderator: T-man

<<

terreldactyl

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Barton Balisong?

I recently saw a Balisong (should that be capitalized?) at a local flea market that was stamped Barton. Does anyone know about this company/designer? It seemed like an ok CCC.
<<

Wheelman185

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Barton Balisong?

Have any pics?
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

terreldactyl

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Wheelman185 wrote:Have any pics?

Not yet. I am going to a C&E gunshow this sunday to hopefully get a new Balisong. If i can't find anything i may just go back and get it.
<<

terreldactyl

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 am

terreldactyl wrote:
Wheelman185 wrote:Have any pics?

Not yet. I am going to a C&E gunshow this sunday to hopefully get a new Balisong. If i can't find anything i may just go back and get it.

I Went to the gunshow and found a BM51 for $270 But i dont have the money for it. Also, i found a handful of CCC for $45 that i wouldnt pay that much for if my life depended on it. So, i went back to my friendly neighborhood Flea market and bought that Barton Balisong that ill post pictures of and a benchmade knockoff. I dont know what model it is based off of, if any.
<<

Wheelman185

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:07 pm

There's a lot of CCCs that slap a BM logo on damn near anything. Get a BM 51 from Blade HQ, I doubt you'll pay more than $180 for it brand new. Many of them go on sale on the JD too, I think I saw one for like $130.

Don't pay retail for anything in production! I paid retail for my 32 and regretted it later! Knife's great but not when I could have snagged one for almost $100 cheaper!

Rule of thumb in my book is never pay more than what you would on Blade HQ!
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!

Return to The Knives We Flip