FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

DDR American Patriot- Worth it?

Moderator: T-man

<<

Truepaganini

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:29 am

DDR American Patriot- Worth it?

Hi everyone, I was thinking about picking up a American Patriot (wafflesong) and I wanted to know what everyone's opinion on the knife is. I've read the in depth review on it, but I just wanted to know what everyone thinks about the knife (primarily flipping wise). Its $175 to buy the kit, and the big question is "is it worth it?" Thanks in advance!
<<

vileperson

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:59 am

Re: DDR American Patriot- Worth it?

I've wondered the same thing a couple of times. Be interesting to here from someone that owns/flips one.
<<

Cpfrombv

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Sometimes you just gotta do a bit of "digging"http://www.brokenbrains.us/arena/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5777
Mom told me not to run with scissors, but she never said I couldn't play with knives.
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:54 am

Everytime I see that 'kit,' I miss Typhoons just a little more.
I could do so much more with so much less...
<<

Truepaganini

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Cpfrombv wrote:Sometimes you just gotta do a bit of "digging"http://www.brokenbrains.us/arena/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5777

Ya, that's the in depth review that I was referring to. Thanks for posting it though, I was just looking for some separate opinions on the subject. On a different note, I've never handled the tsunami (came a bit too late to the balisong scene for that) but I have heard good things about them. Would love to see them come back though.

Return to The Knives We Flip