The bali you dream about having.

Moderator: T-man

<<

Skaunders

f.k.a. DumbNinjaDude

Post Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: The bali you dream about having.

c.wigum wrote:
Skaunders wrote:Well you're still a smurf, you should probably work yourself up to one anyway. Otherwise it's like handing an impreza wrx to a new driver. You'll jack it up really quickly.

Umm whut!

I was just trying to say that if you're dropping your knife everywhere it might be a good idea to wait until you're fairly decent with it so you don't damage it right away. I'm sure the AB can take a ridiculous amount of abuse but why get one when you're not good at flipping yet?
<<

c.wigum

Post Fri May 10, 2013 3:23 am

Skaunders wrote:
c.wigum wrote:
Skaunders wrote:Well you're still a smurf, you should probably work yourself up to one anyway. Otherwise it's like handing an impreza wrx to a new driver. You'll jack it up really quickly.

Umm whut!

I was just trying to say that if you're dropping your knife everywhere it might be a good idea to wait until you're fairly decent with it so you don't damage it right away. I'm sure the AB can take a ridiculous amount of abuse but why get one when you're not good at flipping yet?

Or, if common sense is applied, someone with little skill could look after it AND learn to flip... at the same time!

GENIOUS!!!
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

Skaunders

f.k.a. DumbNinjaDude

Post Fri May 10, 2013 8:16 am

c.wigum wrote:
Skaunders wrote:

Or, if common sense is applied, someone with little skill could look after it AND learn to flip... at the same time!

GENIOUS!!!

Either way, I wouldn't have gotten one a year ago when I couldn hardly helix. Why spend that much money on something your not great at? A new driver wouldn't get a corvette. In any case, it was just my bit of advice. If he can justify buying an AB and feel comfortable getting it then by all means he should go for it. :TU:
<<

Wheelman185

Post Fri May 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Skaunders wrote:
c.wigum wrote:
Skaunders wrote:

GENIOUS!!!

Either way, I wouldn't have gotten one a year ago when I couldn hardly helix. Why spend that much money on something your not great at? A new driver wouldn't get a corvette. In any case, it was just my bit of advice. If he can justify buying an AB and feel comfortable getting it then by all means he should go for it. :TU:

So all I've ever driven is SUVs all my life, and I just bought a WS6 Trans Am! Just saying.......
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Mon May 13, 2013 9:14 pm

fke
<<

exile82187

Post Tue May 14, 2013 1:11 am

Well not exactly where I saw this thread going. :oops:
<<

Riptide

Post Tue May 14, 2013 10:16 am

Hands down a 42.
After that if my broke bank account could afford it, a tach 2.
If we are talking a simple EDC, probably a BM62
a.k.a. The Professor (courtesy of Ryanol)
Collecting cuts since February 2013
http://www.youtube.com/mrriptide161
<<

jade

Post Fri May 17, 2013 3:10 am

Riptide161 wrote:Hands down a 42.
After that if my broke bank account could afford it, a tach 2.
If we are talking a simple EDC, probably a BM62

Same for me! Although those are both too expensive for my taste :(
<<

exile82187

Post Fri May 17, 2013 1:09 pm

The saddest thing is they used to be reasonably priced till they name dropped them in Kick-ass then the price skyrocketed.
<<

jade

Post Fri May 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Actually...correction to my previous post: I want a BM32
Previous

Return to The Knives We Flip