FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Is There Any Tricks you are not a big fan of?

Moderator: slashncut

<<

Boomaga

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: Is There Any Tricks you are not a big fan of?

HonorHer wrote:
Looseyfur wrote:when someone does shitty aerials, its not even comparable to ones preformed excellently. I wouldnt go so far as to say I wasnt a fan of at least smoothy excuted and well placed aerial or pwr aerials, I dont see how someone could deny that when done well or by a pro they aren't pretty bomb looking.

shitty aerialists are a dime a dozen and they saturate videos with crap attempts at aerials. No wonder some of you dudes dont care for the look of them, they arent being preformed correctly.

said it before, saying it again... to do them well and precisely, to be able to drop them into a combo or routine takes skills as well as balls.

i agree so fucking hard its not funny.....

suckup. :oops:

i absolutely despise the van goh. i've never actually attempted one. just made fun of everyone who did it in Fatoc Round 1

and it peevs the hell outta me when i see anyone trying to do a move they clearly don't have down smoothly enough in challenges (people doing half assed scissors) and i know i've done a few myself.

bicep bump is definitely a trick aerial i'd love to have down perfect tho
<<

HonorHer

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Boomaga wrote:
HonorHer wrote:
Looseyfur wrote:when someone does shitty aerials, its not even comparable to ones preformed excellently. I wouldnt go so far as to say I wasnt a fan of at least smoothy excuted and well placed aerial or pwr aerials, I dont see how someone could deny that when done well or by a pro they aren't pretty bomb looking.

shitty aerialists are a dime a dozen and they saturate videos with crap attempts at aerials. No wonder some of you dudes dont care for the look of them, they arent being preformed correctly.

said it before, saying it again... to do them well and precisely, to be able to drop them into a combo or routine takes skills as well as balls.

i agree so fucking hard its not funny.....

suckup. :oops:

i absolutely despise the van goh. i've never actually attempted one. just made fun of everyone who did it in Fatoc Round 1

and it peevs the hell outta me when i see anyone trying to do a move they clearly don't have down smoothly enough in challenges (people doing half assed scissors) and i know i've done a few myself.

bicep bump is definitely a trick aerial i'd love to have down perfect tho

... douche...

not kissiing ass you dumbass i prefer aerials i hate seeing people fuck them up
"How many human eyes . . . had snatched glimpses of their secret anatomies, down the passages of years?"

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 pm

There is very few people who call themselves "aerialists"... Ever stop and think that he might be talking about you mate?
fke
<<

HonorHer

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

FkeSpydrFly wrote:There is very few people who call themselves "aerialists"... Ever stop and think that he might be talking about you mate?

did you ever stop and think ive had this conversation with him before?
"How many human eyes . . . had snatched glimpses of their secret anatomies, down the passages of years?"

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
<<

T-man

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:07 am

Is there any tricks I'm not a big fan of? Nope. Love it all. 8-)
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

sirhorsechoker

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:06 am

Nardath wrote:Cherry picker or hellbent style tricks... Can't seem to get them down smooth everytime. I'll get it once in a while but it's never consistently smooth, hates it

That just blew my effing mind. I pick the cherry pretty decent, consistently I mean. It ain't no damn way I'm better than the nardath at something! ;) I don't know if I believe it. He probably holding back so he can blow somebody like me out of the water when they open their mouth hole. :D I love cherry pickers and scissoring. But I don't care for any power aerials, or body bending typa stuff. I only like smaller crisp aerials... perhaps something like an power aerial I may use as a punctation mark after a sentence of flipping, but in general I think the power line aerials are abused. . . Btw a cherry picker is the only move that I can't do with a b200, but its one of my strongest looking moves with any other blade. I must add a redundant rotation between the second and third spin to pull it off with the bearops for some reason.
Previous

Return to The Art of Flipping