FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Flipping Goals 2011

Moderator: slashncut

<<

XxSafehandlexX

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 am

Re: Flipping Goals 2011

Well im 15 and have flipped for a month and a half, so I would say my goals are to master most all advanced moves and be able to throw some meat grinders and van goghs.
trading bm51 for two new bradkim 2's. anyone interested?
<<

Silent Jay

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 am

XxSafehandlexX wrote:Well im 15 and have flipped for a month and a half, so I would say my goals are to master most all advanced moves and be able to throw some meat grinders and van goghs.

For a better introduction, you should post one here: viewforum.php?f=13
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

XxSafehandlexX

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:34 pm

@ Silent Jay
I already posted my introduction.
trading bm51 for two new bradkim 2's. anyone interested?
<<

GetTheFood11

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm

XxSafehandlexX wrote:@ Silent Jay
I already posted my introduction.

:facepalm:
<<

echoshock

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 pm

I want to finish all of my projects that I have going on so I can focus on flipping.
Afterwards, I want to start learning more advanced moves and get involved in challenges again.
And definitely improve my video quality. And fix my current inability to pst videos.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

"oOooOololoolikikikolollLOOoloOollllololol"- Nards
<<

Slaver

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

Slaver wrote:My goal is to learn what I want when I want and most of all to have fun flipping. The most probable tricks that I intend to learn are charlie chaplins, the helix and index finger rolls. I`m sure those feel-tricks will open doors to new rutines and ways of flipping for me.

I learned the helix with my on-hand and index rolls, I have yet to get chaplin rolls down although I have practiced them a lot and I feel that it wont be long till I get them.

My next flipping goals are to learn to scissor with my on-hand and learn to do helix type of moves with my offhand.
<<

Looseyfur

Full of Smiles and Sunshine.

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am

Slaver wrote:
Slaver wrote:My goal is to learn what I want when I want and most of all to have fun flipping. The most probable tricks that I intend to learn are charlie chaplins, the helix and index finger rolls. I`m sure those feel-tricks will open doors to new rutines and ways of flipping for me.

I learned the helix with my on-hand and index rolls, I have yet to get chaplin rolls down although I have practiced them a lot and I feel that it wont be long till I get them.

My next flipping goals are to learn to scissor with my on-hand and learn to do helix type of moves with my offhand.

nice update! you'll be /rolling in no time
"Loosey will throw down meat grinders in his wheelchair".
~Faultyply

Slaver: what is -=BRS=- ?
DeadPuppy: the future for balisongs

i blew the lid off of balisong-techniques.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

DanielGClapp

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Vincent_Dark wrote:a general goal which i would like to see happen is the day when the word "balisong" does not get marked on your spellcheck.

YES !!!
<<

twitch166

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Get my shit down, I have learned a few tricks in the past week but I need more in my bag, and to put them together if I ever want to enter FATOC '12, yeah it will be less than a year after I started but I gotta try, then we will see what the rest of the year brings
I'm the Sinner of Pride, nice to meet you.
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Well the year is just about out and I really didn't meet my goal. However, I am getting a Bradley Kimura VI soon so let's see what happens.
<<

Logo3801

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:23 pm

ariels.... ugh, :TU:
<<

Logo3801

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:25 pm

DanielGClapp wrote:
Vincent_Dark wrote:a general goal which i would like to see happen is the day when the word "balisong" does not get marked on your spellcheck.

YES !!!

balisong
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

GAY
<<

Looseyfur

Full of Smiles and Sunshine.

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: 2 - 副本 (3)

holdyourself wrote:Well said!I roll in the XX community dozen for several years so, so-called read person's innumerable, even if have never seen the pig walk and also always understand pork is what flavor.At the sight of the vehemence of building lord, I feel that the building lord together infuses in the community aqueous of that has hypostatic difference for small bludger!That melancholy of euphonic, that signature that acquaint with, also have the between the lines Gao Wu Jian Ling's Ci Zao.Is useless, building lord, even if you how change is the Ya awl between knocking to flick an almond Mei mold?Does the E bag Yu Qi concuss the Kun Mao Sao Ya?Does the Ya Hong Xian Zhun Chuo play?Does the Xi joys ň fade Qian?Arrive the Xie Nao Pu 縄 D.After community changes a version, I have been dispirited and discouraged, didn't also entertain to the community what hope, the legend has been already melted into nothingness, has the myth been already overed and stays in the community and still has what mean?Have never thought unexpectedly, can see the manner of building lord again today, I am too agitated unbearable before screen flow next tears.Yes,amharic language, as long as lead in the building lord under, the community has already hoped.My heart again seethed, I the blood in the chest again burnable.Although a few words of building lord in brief, generalize in summary, a language told our bitterness thinks being still a few to isn't soluble great root of problem for several years.The building lord compares to the clear light of community, building lord compare to the direction of community, building lord compare to the pillars of community.There is building lord at, tomorrow of community will definitely be better!

whatchoo talkin bout willis?
"Loosey will throw down meat grinders in his wheelchair".
~Faultyply

Slaver: what is -=BRS=- ?
DeadPuppy: the future for balisongs

i blew the lid off of balisong-techniques.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

Panxin

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Improve in all areas. Got a long way to go. Extend my balisong collection (hopefully with an Alpha Beast) . Get a camera. Post a video. Damn its gonna be a busy year.
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:29 pm

flipping goals 2011
3rd place OKCA 2012
PreviousNext

Return to The Art of Flipping