<<

T-man

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: Tips & Secrets

Just flip it.

T
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

terror night

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:54 am

TIP When you're doing aerials try not to "roll" the knife off of your fingers, unless the trick requires it (i.e. the suicide drop), because it increases the chances of the knife twisting awkwardly in the air. 9 times out of 10 you'll drop the knife because you didn't grip it in the right spot or cut yourself. The other 1 time though, it'll look freakin' awesome!
I have almost mastered the Homicide Drop. I just need to put up a knife review, then you'll all get to see a homicide!
<<

SheepSter

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 am

Tip: Start practising tricks with your non dominant hand.

Just saw some crazy shit by slashncut :TU:
50% Sheep
50% Madness
<<

Looseyfur

Full of Smiles and Sunshine.

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 am

terror night wrote:TIP When you're doing aerials try not to "roll" the knife off of your fingers, unless the trick requires it (i.e. the suicide drop), because it increases the chances of the knife twisting awkwardly in the air. 9 times out of 10 you'll drop the knife because you didn't grip it in the right spot or cut yourself. The other 1 time though, it'll look freakin' awesome!

for ufo transfers and also the presto and the flyby you will need to roll the knife off your hand as you aerial.

other then that I guess this is sound advice?

L.
"Loosey will throw down meat grinders in his wheelchair".
~Faultyply

Slaver: what is -=BRS=- ?
DeadPuppy: the future for balisongs

i blew the lid off of balisong-techniques.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

terror night

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 am

Looseyfur wrote:
terror night wrote:TIP When you're doing aerials try not to "roll" the knife off of your fingers, unless the trick requires it (i.e. the suicide drop), because it increases the chances of the knife twisting awkwardly in the air. 9 times out of 10 you'll drop the knife because you didn't grip it in the right spot or cut yourself. The other 1 time though, it'll look freakin' awesome!

for ufo transfers and also the presto and the flyby you will need to roll the knife off your hand as you aerial.

other then that I guess this is sound advice?

L.

Did you miss the part where I said "unless the trick requires it"? UFO transfers, Flyby, Presto, these are all tricks that require it. Sorry if I sound a bit insulting but hey, just wanted to clear my mind.
I have almost mastered the Homicide Drop. I just need to put up a knife review, then you'll all get to see a homicide!
<<

Looseyfur

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am

:wtf:

you did sound rude and now I will have to break into your house and pee in your shampoo. :monkeypiss:

post a video of your aerial excellence.

smurf.

L.
~Faultyply

<<

terror night

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Looseyfur wrote::wtf:

you did sound rude and now I will have to break into your house and pee in your shampoo. :monkeypiss:

post a video of your aerial excellence.

smurf.

L.

Y'know what?
No.
Why?
Because I'm nowhere near the level of you fine mentlegen.
But I WILL humor myself and post a video.
Probably tomorrow.
Yeah...
Tomorrow...
Why am I spacing my sentences with new lines? I'll stop doing that now. Sorry I get really unpredictable at that point in a sickness when you're just coming down from being sick and you like...
Are high...
Almost...
Fuck!
I can't stop!
HELP!!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
H
E
L
P
!
I'm retarded.
:drool:
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Looseyfur wrote::wtf:

you did sound rude and now I will have to break into your house and pee in your shampoo.
smurf.
L.

i think ive heard this before?

Looseyfur wrote:so fucking chill or I will come to your house and piss in your shampoo bottles.

L.
fke
<<

terror night

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:17 pm

This page of the thread is hereby declared not very helpful. Please disregard it. Oh wait! I mean...
Please disregard it.
Thank you.
<<

taylob15

'flipping beast'

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:26 pm

terror night wrote:This page of the thread is hereby declared not very helpful. Please disregard it. Oh wait! I mean...
Please disregard it.
Thank you.

it is help full so u can stfu an leave and when did u ever become more than a 5 day
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

TSCKBTA
<<

Renaissance-Reborn

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Can we just stop... This is a damn tip thread. You wanna smack talk, take it to the thread MADE for that. Loosey, call the guy out on the challenge forum. And Terror Night, if you don't like what your reading, you don't need to diss it. Just move on from the page. Now people are getting agitated and shit.

This thread is very helpful as it is, but if this goes the way of some other threads around here... well... I'm going to miss it. Just break, flip a little, and come back when you guys have something useful to say...
<<

Looseyfur

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 am

Renaissance-Reborn wrote:Can we just stop... This is a damn tip thread. You wanna smack talk, take it to the thread MADE for that. Loosey, call the guy out on the challenge forum. And Terror Night, if you don't like what your reading, you don't need to diss it. Just move on from the page. Now people are getting agitated and shit.

This thread is very helpful as it is, but if this goes the way of some other threads around here... well... I'm going to miss it. Just break, flip a little, and come back when you guys have something useful to say...

did you just tell me what to do?
now your shampoo is at risk!

this thread is full of fun and excitement and good advice and tips... and sometimes PISS POOR ADVICE... or advice from folks who have no business giving advice.. but all and all its a great thread.. and if you dont understand my sense of humor by now then you are the one who needs to chillax.

this aint no bladeforums pal.

L.
~Faultyply

<<

Looseyfur

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:07 am

taylob15 wrote:
terror night wrote:This page of the thread is hereby declared not very helpful. Please disregard it. Oh wait! I mean...
Please disregard it.
Thank you.

it is help full so u can stfu an leave and when did u ever become more than a 5 day

actually ^ this ^ isnt helpful... me and this dude were just fucking around as if you cant tell but the signature pee in your shampoo move.

so chill out.
L
~Faultyply

<<

terror night

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 am

taylob15 wrote:
Please disregard it.
Thank you.

1. Do you see more than 2 actual sound tips on this page? I thought not.
2. Since when did the ranking of ability and forum control switch from BEING THE MOD to number of days on the site?
3. Fear teh line of woot!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
<<

Looseyfur

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 am

woot missed target.
please adjust fire...over.

roger that .. adjusting fire.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
~Faultyply

PreviousNext

Return to The Art of Flipping