FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Promo Video!

Moderator: slashncut

<<

GetTheFood11

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Promo Video!

Hello, Flipping Arena.

I will be doing a promo video for a future competition. Which competition? You'll find out soon enough.

Believe me this is definitely not something you will want to miss out on. And all entries will be greatly appreciated.

Terms:

1. The video must be roughly 5-10 seconds of flipping. The average audience will lose interest in long flipping routines. You are welcome to submit multiple 5-10 clips if you feel inclined to do so.

2. You must be flipping in front of a solid, clean backdrop. I want this video to be clean and focused on the flipping.

3. This must be new flipping. No old clips. I want your current skill level to be as best represented as possible and who wants old clips.

4. This needs to be your best flipping. No lazy, last minute videos. Give it your all.

5. You may use sound in your video if it helps you flip better. I will just be muting the sound of video entries anyway.

6. Please provide at least 3 seconds of video before you start flipping and at least 3 seconds of video after you finish flipping. This helps me with editing.

7. EVERYONE is welcome to submit a video no matter their skill level. This being that you have read and plan to follow terms 1-6.

DUE DATE: Saturday, October 15, 2011.

That's one week from this Saturday, so get filming.

The more entries the better. I will try to use as many entries as possible. The video cannot be too terribly long, so if I don't use your entry, it's nothing personal. I will probably be able to use everyone's entries, so submit your videos!

Thanks again!
<<

GetTheFood11

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Re: Promo Video!

Reserved for entries.
<<

Slaver

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:50 am

GetTheFood11 wrote:Reserved for entries.

What do you mean by that?
<<

knifezoid

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Slaver wrote:

He's just reserving a spot in the thread so all the vids can be seen right below the orignal post
so people con't have to hunt/fish for them later.

Great to see some extra effort here with promoting the Arena/Flipping, GetTheFood! All the
best with it, can't wait to see the results. :TU:

Guns for show, knives for a pro. ( [X] )
<<

GetTheFood11

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:38 pm

knifezoid wrote:
Slaver wrote:

He's just reserving a spot in the thread so all the vids can be seen right below the orignal post
so people con't have to hunt/fish for them later.

Great to see some extra effort here with promoting the Arena/Flipping, GetTheFood! All the
best with it, can't wait to see the results. :TU:

Thanks man! I figure it's just my time to contribute a bit to the community. It won't be a "flashy" video like Calvin's promos. It will mainly just be flipping with a bit of cool editing here and there.

Slaver- I'm looking forward to a doubles submission from you. ;)
<<

Slaver

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 am

GetTheFood11 wrote:Slaver- I'm looking forward to a doubles submission from you. ;)

I was going to go with a 1 handed submission but since you want doubles I`ll practice that. :pirate_ANGRY:
<<

Slaver

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 am

Here`s your 10 seconds of flipping, the knife ought to be black and the background should be straight and without shadows but that is why you are the right man for the job of editing, I`m sure you can fix anything.
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:12 am

Edited to sound like less of an ass
Last edited by Bladejunkie on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

Zach

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 am

sounds pretty cool, ill get around to this if i can find time.
<<

taylob15

'flipping beast'

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey since u only have 1 entry are you going to extend the date? just wondering, if so id like to participate
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

TSCKBTA

Return to The Art of Flipping