FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

its a very sad day today!!

Moderator: slashncut

<<

vaiz_

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:36 pm

its a very sad day today!!

Today is a very sad day becouse our great friend Jeff/Cutlerylover got hacked and his account got closed, you can watch this video if you want more info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb502Yf-QVc Jeff is now trying to sort things out with youtube, but if he's unable to reopen his account and Jeff will have to start from scratch i am asking you all to subscribe and support him thank you and have a great evening.
<<

happyjuice

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Re: its a very sad day today!!

dam that sucks :( i have some of his videos downloaded if he needs them ...there just the balisong tuts that he made but anything helps......
<<

vaiz_

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 pm

happyjuice wrote:dam that sucks :( i have some of his videos downloaded if he needs them ...there just the balisong tuts that he made but anything helps......

yeah he will need theme if hes going to make a new youtube account, if you can contact him, and tell him that you can help a bit, i hope that it will make him a little bit more happy but still lets just hope that youtube will sort everything out ''WE ARE HERE FOR YOU JEFF'' :respect:
<<

happyjuice

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 pm

no prob. ill get with him when he makes a new account :D
<<

vaiz_

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 am

hey how are you guys Jeff himself posted a video about what happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkgSp4FU ... ideo_title its on MadBadVoodo channel and who ever reads this message and has any kind of jeffs videos please contact him. Thank you
<<

theyreafterme

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 am

Just a quick update his channel is back with all his videos.

Return to The Art of Flipping