FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

What is this?

Moderator: slashncut

<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:42 pm

What is this?

I was flipping and I was surprised by my 8 year old little sister. I can't stand to flip near her because I'm always so afraid it'll fly out of my hand or she'll not notice the spinning knife (she's good at that). But anyway, when she snuck up on me I did this to close it as fast as I could because I had just let the bite handle loose for and aerial but not the safe handle. Any idea what the name of this might be or if it may even be a new thing?

Here's the link; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUbM7w1- ... ata_player
<<

lonestarninja

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: What is this?

not sure what it's called but i do that by the t-latch on my bali into a reverse grip aerial so maby just a variation on that but cool nonetheless
looseyfur said- did you just tell me what to do now your shampoo is at risk
<<

T-man

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Moved to art forum. This is not related to discussing knives. Keep away from other living beings when flipping dude. By the way, that's called basic horizontal opening.. or a variation of it.
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 pm

T-man wrote:Moved to art forum. This is not related to discussing knives. Keep away from other living beings when flipping dude. By the way, that's called basic horizontal opening.. or a variation of it.

My bad, I just kind of threw this on the board without thinking where it should go. And thank, I've not seen anyone do this so I wasn't really sure about it.

Return to The Art of Flipping