FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Everyone long time no see

Moderator: slashncut

<<

jz840

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Hey Everyone long time no see

Just in case anyone wonder what happened to me, I was getting into heroin pretty hard and my parents ended up kicking me out of there house, I've been living in my car for about the last 6 months :/ but about 2 and a half months back I finally kicked the junk and my life has been getting much better since, :) anyway I've been flipping all this time so my flipping is ALOT better that it was not nears as good as it could be or as good as the Elite, but I'm getting there anyway it's been hard to even get online much less record and edit not that i ever5 really spent to long on editing lol.............. Anyway hope to get back to posting vidsa so and if the 2021 tournament is coming up soon i would like to compete in it,...... anyway I miss talking shit to and watching all you guy flip,,,, hope to be back soon my ex girl friend and one of my best friends, in my whole life is doing some pretty cool flipping her self, she has a unique style because she has hardly watched any flipping vids just the occasional one and seldom at length.... and she has never once watched a tutorial, but has been flippin a while now and is really getting good in a very unique way, her twirling in-particular is very interesting she does a sort of reverse ladder thingy in there alot that I've yet to see anyone else do except I mayhave seen slash do something similar alot faster But what doesn't SnC do? lol. She is the also the only person i've seen who prefers a morpho sized bali but she is barely 4'11" if that and 87 lbs..... she is also really really pretty so that is always nice to see a young sexy japanese girl flipping a bali...... We are thinking about doin a vid of us passing bali's back and forth once we get it down a little better, we both been flippin CCCs lately but I'm getting a student loan just got a job so i'm ordering us a 32 morpho for her and a 51 for me............:) can't wait lol........

The 62 looks interesting BUT i have a feeling benchmade is releasing a SS version first because they know if the released a SS and Ti bali at the same time most will just get the Ti version, but i think they want to sell everyone a SS 62 then release a Ti bowie blade or tanto 66 or some other number they think will sound cool that wat they get every flipper to buy both well every flipper cept me cuz i live in a car lol but hopefully ill get a place very soon :) anyway just wanted to let you guys know I'm not gone and I'm not even phased by the haters they will get put in there place if there is a transfer challenge this year :)

I'm also going to review What I'm currently flipping which is a black diamond CCC it's the one on bladeplay that says its higher than average quality and it's made in taiwan or something like that, But yeah the short review is: Awesome cheap knife Way better than a tank in everyway and is lighter too but i believe like the tank it is Cast SS channel style bali, weighs similar to a k2 maybe a lil lighter even. and has better balance as well, and unlike the tank, it can take a pretty fuckin sharp edge, since I'm basically living on the streets, my knives are all sharper than they were before and no bali has cut me deeper or more painfully than the serrations on that one anyway enough for now.... ill try post something soon.

Shout-outs!!!!! Wigums ....So sorry i took and am possibly taking so long to post i had a vid a few weeks back but that camera and merory card were stolen .....,. is that even still an active challenge what goin on with that.

Loosyfur....Fuck You :) nah just joking hope you been well Ithink you'll like how my flipping is compared to before, less intoxicated in fell and more versatility. bEen really into throwing forward spinning aerials, where the bali is thrown up vertically and it rotates away from you instead of toward(which is far more common) anyway i love the feel this brings to flipping.......I think i first saw you do it...lol go figure :]
Loosy(walks in to the room holding mysterious a cigar box and looks at jz840): Where did you learn to do this.
jz840: .........
Loosey:(angrier)Where did you learn to do this, who taught you....
jz840:....
Loosey:(Even angrier) Who taught you how do this stuff!!!!
jz840: You!!! I learned it from watching you.

Lol ( a spoof of my all time favorite anti-drug ad) for laughs and to kill the boredom lol

Ahh last but not least Bladejunky, well the excess body movement took a huge leap down after i got clean ;) and inbeen working on reducing arm movement and have reduced it quite a lot..... But yeah we should do another challenge or two wen I get set up to really post consistently again... maybe a onehanded and an original tricks and variations challenge... i just like the match up between you and me because our styles and attitudes towards flipping are so very different almost polar opposites, but we both seem to have a genuine love for flipping and want to push ourselves to the limits of our own potential, also i think you'll find for some like me who looks at flipping as pure art that craz7y life can really push one creative potential over the edge and the result is that you will find our future matchs much more challenging and /or interesting than the aerial challenge...... but let me know if your game and if you have any other ideas for challenge themes and i'll get back to you as soon as i can........

Hope all our well I'll try get my friend michelle to record a vid and let me post it up also....

-Peace...............WAR!!!!!!!! lol

Happyflipping yall :)
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Re: Hey Everyone long time no see

Glad to hear that you're clean.
fke
<<

Mittens

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Didn't know ya before, but welcome back! Quite an inspirational story man, almost brought a tear to my eye! Glad to have ya back!
<<

DeadPuppy

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Good to hear you're clean man. Welcome back, now lets see some vids!
"The best thing about killing a mime..is that they don't make any noise. It's the ultimate silent kill." -Vincent Dark
<<

c.wigum

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 am

Are you sure you're not still on drugs?

JK.. :lol:

I think I got rid of the challenge vid I made when you didn't show. I'll want to see some of your flipping before I decide if I want to do a challenge again... don't want to be wasting my time again.
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 am

Welcome back... What wigs said, I'll need to see a video again before I jump into another challenge. I'm pretty busy these days
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

Looseyfur

Full of Smiles and Sunshine.

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 am

vids or stfu
"Loosey will throw down meat grinders in his wheelchair".
~Faultyply

Slaver: what is -=BRS=- ?
DeadPuppy: the future for balisongs

i blew the lid off of balisong-techniques.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

jz840

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 am

Of course :D

Now I'm not saying I'm a bali-god yet..... but I think I've come a long way, since i last posted a vid.

This is just some footage I shot earlier today of me flipping my new 51, still getting used to it, so the flipping is not as smooth as it could be, But overall i think this came out pretty good.

As for my opinion on the 51.... LOVE IT :TU:

Anyway here's the vid, I tried to make the production quality a little bit better than before but it's still sub par but i just started doing this on PC as opposed to make so it should improve

<<

c.wigum

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Did you fall off the wagon again... and land on your head? :lol:
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

ryanol

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Keep flipping and keep on the right path
<<

HollowPsyche

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 am

I know I'm a bit late, and don't know you, but I'm glad to hear you're clean and getting it together. :) I don't think it's ever too late to congratulate someone on getting clean from that shit, so good for you man.

Return to The Art of Flipping