FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

CHUX THREAD!!!

<<

0_0

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: CHUX THREAD!!!

i started out with chux b4 balisongs im pretty good :)
"There are many obstacles in life, I'm one of em."
<<

1974logan

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

0_0 wrote:i started out with chux b4 balisongs im pretty good :)

Always good to have more chuckers at the arena. :TU:
Join the chux ladder dude an we'll have a challenge.
<<

taylob15

'flipping beast'

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 am

im just starting out at chux ive had some longer than balisongs but not practiced near as much do you know of some good tutorials?
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

TSCKBTA
<<

0_0

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:18 pm

@taylob15 i learned alot of chux stuff from a friend who does martial arts, and alot on youtube.
@1974logan thnx man ill do that, just got done learning from the theory of chaos vid btw super badass combo.
"There are many obstacles in life, I'm one of em."
<<

Twinbalis

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 am

A person asked about the dimensions of homemade chux. When I was young and shown how to make them, the guy said they should be built based on the persons size that will be using them. He explained it as, the solid part should be three of your hands when they are gripping the stick. Three of your fists top to bottom.

The linkage, no matter if you use chain, rope..etc should be from the bottom of your palm to the tip of your thumbnail when you are grabbing the chain in your palm. This is just what I was told but it seems to have worked fine over the years.
There are different sizes when you buy them in some shops but IMO they seem to fit better when they are built to the individual. This is all just based on what I have found if it helps great, if you want them bigger or smaller then this great also. Whatever works for you.
Consider the "Pro-Chux" they have a very small linkage so it is not a hard and fast rule just a guide point if you are unsure how to get started making them for yourself.
Previous

Return to Flipping Everything Else