FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

where do you baliyo?

<<

CalviNNatioN

Posts: 261

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 am

Location: Ancaster, Ontario

Post Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 pm

where do you baliyo?

Hey guys I made a video of me flipping my baliyo, Check it out!!

Image
<<

slashncut

Posts: 1322

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 am

Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:25 am

Re: where do you baliyo?

good job on the editing :TU:

very entertaining video!
Image
Image
FATOC 2009 first place
FATOC 2010 first place
FATOC 2011 first place(shared)
<<

1974logan

User avatar

Posts: 705

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Location: united kingdom

Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:26 am

Re: where do you baliyo?

nice video dude liked the editing :TU:
<<

CalviNNatioN

Posts: 261

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 am

Location: Ancaster, Ontario

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

slashncut wrote:good job on the editing :TU:

very entertaining video!


thanks bro, it really took a long time to make, im glad you liked it
Image
<<

CalviNNatioN

Posts: 261

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 am

Location: Ancaster, Ontario

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

1974logan wrote:nice video dude liked the editing :TU:


thanks logan, I really appreciate the continuing comments and kind words, thanks again!
Image
<<

Renaissance-Reborn

Posts: 230

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

Good all round, but the explosion at the end seals the deal.

Nice. :lol: :twisted: :TU:
<<

CalviNNatioN

Posts: 261

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 am

Location: Ancaster, Ontario

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

Renaissance-Reborn wrote:Good all round, but the explosion at the end seals the deal.

Nice. :lol: :twisted: :TU:


it took me 3 tries to get the explosion down
Image
<<

Renaissance-Reborn

Posts: 230

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Post Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

CalviNNatioN wrote:
Renaissance-Reborn wrote:Good all round, but the explosion at the end seals the deal.

Nice. :lol: :twisted: :TU:


it took me 3 tries to get the explosion down

You really blew that up? Damn... how did you do it? Cause it looked very well done.
<<

CalviNNatioN

Posts: 261

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 am

Location: Ancaster, Ontario

Post Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 am

Re: where do you baliyo?

Renaissance-Reborn wrote:
CalviNNatioN wrote:
Renaissance-Reborn wrote:Good all round, but the explosion at the end seals the deal.

Nice. :lol: :twisted: :TU:


it took me 3 tries to get the explosion down

You really blew that up? Damn... how did you do it? Cause it looked very well done.


took a full can of aerosal oil and put it in the fire ran to my spot and waited for the explosion hopefully not getting hit with the frag/can that usually flies out haha
Image
<<

Renaissance-Reborn

Posts: 230

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Post Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 am

Re: where do you baliyo?

CalviNNatioN wrote:took a full can of aerosal oil and put it in the fire ran to my spot and waited for the explosion hopefully not getting hit with the frag/can that usually flies out haha

...Totally... Worth it... :clap: :TU:
<<

CalviNNatioN

Posts: 261

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 am

Location: Ancaster, Ontario

Post Sun May 02, 2010 10:23 am

Re: where do you baliyo?

Renaissance-Reborn wrote:
CalviNNatioN wrote:took a full can of aerosal oil and put it in the fire ran to my spot and waited for the explosion hopefully not getting hit with the frag/can that usually flies out haha

...Totally... Worth it... :clap: :TU:

you got that right
Image
<<

sheneniganer

User avatar

Posts: 1099

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 am

Location: CT

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

very well done, great flipping and excelent editing :TU: :TU: :TU:
where did you buy your baliyo from?
6 Out of 18. What are you?
/ Rolling with the cutting edge of a new order.
<<

JohnnyBmore

User avatar

Posts: 215

Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

Great vid man ..
" Emergencies seldom favor the unprepared "
Image
<<

CalviNNatioN

Posts: 261

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 am

Location: Ancaster, Ontario

Post Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

sheneniganer wrote:very well done, great flipping and excelent editing :TU: :TU: :TU:
where did you buy your baliyo from?

I got mine from pvk.com
Image
<<

sheneniganer

User avatar

Posts: 1099

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 am

Location: CT

Post Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Re: where do you baliyo?

:TU: Thanks
6 Out of 18. What are you?
/ Rolling with the cutting edge of a new order.

Return to Flipping Everything Else

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron