FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Thanks to whoever

<<

HonorHer

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks to whoever

im not sure where this post belongs but since its about a baliyo ill put it here i dont know who sent it to me but yesterday i recieved a baliyo in the mail with no return address and a typed letter with it that only said "from your friends at the flipping arena ... something to play with until you can afford a new knife" i dont know who sent me the baliyo or how they got my address but whoever you are out there thank you very much i cant begin to express my gratitude for this i really hope that the person who did this sees this and understands how gratful i am i have never had anyone show me a kindness like this i thank you from the bottom of my heart whoever you are now i have something to flip when i had nothing else thank you thank you thank you
"How many human eyes . . . had snatched glimpses of their secret anatomies, down the passages of years?"

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
<<

Quintocer0s

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Re: Thanks to whoever

Wish I could say I sent it, but that's a damn nice gesture!
<<

MADsawgunner

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm

:o the longer im here the more i like these people great advice funny and just great peeps :TU:
<<

Yojiza

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm

First of all, you got mail on Sunday?

But apart from that, this type of thing right here is why I LOVE this arena. I could've joined any bali board, but I chose this one because of the camaraderie and the sincere support you get from your fellow members. I also want to give kudos to whoever did the deed. It's people like you that make the world better.
Me: Check this out.
Grandmother: Stop doing that, you're making me a nervous wreck!
Me: I'm going outside then!
Grandmother: It's too hot!
<<

Renaissance-Reborn

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm

:lol: Nice. Hope that the sender reveils themselves. It's like a murder mystery :shock: except no one died... and the police aren't here...

I guess if it was really bugging you, you could get the letter fingerprinted, but I'd just continue being thankful :lol: :mrgreen:
<<

HonorHer

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Yojiza wrote:First of all, you got mail on Sunday?

i meant saturday but thx for pointing out that typo lol and yea i guess i could run it through codis :roll: but if they have never been in trouble i still wondnt know but who ever they are i cant say how greatful i am :TU:
Last edited by HonorHer on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"How many human eyes . . . had snatched glimpses of their secret anatomies, down the passages of years?"

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
<<

trickster2000

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm

how did they get your address?
<<

Quintocer0s

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 pm

If you had access to a camera I'm sure whoever was generous would love to see ya enjoying it!
<<

sheneniganer

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

i think if this happened to me i would honestly be more concerned how they found out my address.... :?
6 Out of 18. What are you?
/ Rolling with the cutting edge of a new order.
<<

Yojiza

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 pm

sheneniganer wrote:i think if this happened to me i would honestly be more concerned how they found out my address.... :?

it's simple. websites like beenverified.com can tell you where people are and other stuff with just a name. LOL nobody is safe!
Me: Check this out.
Grandmother: Stop doing that, you're making me a nervous wreck!
Me: I'm going outside then!
Grandmother: It's too hot!
<<

Quintocer0s

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 pm

I have a sex offender app on my phone where I can get all sorts of details about them placed on a map for my convenience.
<<

uwanaugoda

Leaves dried blood on Kimuras.

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Quintocer0s wrote:I have a sex offender app on my phone where I can get all sorts of details about them placed on a map for my convenience.

Yah you see MoreBeef anywhere on that?
FaultyPly- "My cocks breaks the glass in your optical lenses while I skull fuck you"
Crockus- "guess Im just used to "small things"
<<

HonorHer

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Quintocer0s wrote:I have a sex offender app on my phone where I can get all sorts of details about them placed on a map for my convenience.

thx but im not a sex offender as for finding me yea im alittle concerned because unless your a cop or an MA like me you cant find that info unless you pay for it so i guess whoever sent it to me is one of the three

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:35 pm

thats not true theres also an app that if you type in theyre phone number it will give you there address parents address work place all that shit
fke
<<

HonorHer

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 pm

yea thats right i forgot about reverse phone look up thru white pages that shits free but still i aint call anybody on here and the one who will remain nameless said he didnt do it

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
Next

Return to Flipping Everything Else