What does the arena think of This....

<<

Boomaga

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:00 pm

What does the arena think of This....

<<

Nardath

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Re: What does the arena think of This....

Wtf is this? Gloves with Different colored lighted finger tips?
Definity creative but not my style. More like dancing than anything else.
ImageImage
Third at FATOC 11'
Looseyfur wrote:the lord satan invents all tricks then he gives them to top flippers in the form of superpowers to be manifiest into reality from the nightmare realm.
<<

echoshock

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Basically what Nardath said. But it might be cool to tie those onto a bali then start flipping.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

"oOooOololoolikikikolollLOOoloOollllololol"- Nards
<<

Boomaga

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 am

yea I'd love to make LED addons for balis
<<

penguinpanda0

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Actually one reason I got into balis was to show my friend how stupid his finger lights were in comparison to balisong flipping. :lol:
<<

mrneumann5000

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 pm

I like the look of them at raves and stuff, but any retard can put a pair on and look like hes a master at them. It doesnt take much skill to master. Glowsticking/stringing on the other hand is almost as hard as flipping.
its better to have flipped and lost than never to have flipped at all
-slashncut
<<

XvHAMvX

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:17 pm

buy glowstick and string u mean tieing (yes i know its spelled wrong get over it) 2 glowsticks together with string and flipping like mini chucks??
<<

Boomaga

Post Tue May 10, 2011 3:38 am

mrneumann5000 wrote:I like the look of them at raves and stuff, but any retard can put a pair on and look like hes a master at them. It doesnt take much skill to master. Glowsticking/stringing on the other hand is almost as hard as flipping.

XvHAMvX wrote:buy glowstick and string u mean tieing (yes i know its spelled wrong get over it) 2 glowsticks together with string and flipping like mini chucks??

it's also well known as "poi" amongst those who do it well. it's a form of martial arts.

More because it's fun to watch and interesting.

mrneumann5000 wrote:" any retard can put a pair on and look like hes a master at them"

I do not agree. you could say the same thing about balis. this takes time and practice as well. being able to move your fingers in fluid motions at fast speeds as well as going with the music is not something anyone can just do for the first time.

I will admit I've seen plenty of glovers at raves that just annoyed me or i thought really sucked. but there are people out there who practice this art and do it well.

also here's a pretty sweet poi vid:
<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

I've messed with the glow finger things befor and they're really not that hard to do. But that chick with the glowstick poi was impressive. I can do a few things like that but I still think it's more fun when you get adreanaline from something that can really hurt you.
<<

loganb

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 pm

the adrenaline rush from something that could actually hurt you

Poi can most definatly hurt you, ive labeled myself in the nuts more times than i can count, my face too. also when u spin fire ur well... spinning fire, which can definatly hurt you.
<<

Boomaga

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 am

Meh

<<

DumbNinjaDude

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 pm

loganb wrote:

Poi can most definatly hurt you, ive labeled myself in the nuts more times than i can count, my face too. also when u spin fire ur well... spinning fire, which can definatly hurt you.

Fair enough, I didn't really think about that. I've done bo staff for a little bit longer than balisong but I never practice, and I've drilled my thighs and the back of my head with it a few times. But I still say you get more of a rush when something bladed is flying around.
<<

sleeve

Post Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:07 am

DumbNinjaDude wrote:
loganb wrote:

Fair enough, I didn't really think about that. I've done bo staff for a little bit longer than balisong but I never practice, and I've drilled my thighs and the back of my head with it a few times. But I still say you get more of a rush when something bladed is flying around.

yea ok.... watch this and tell me balisongs are more of a rush...

<<

HollowPsyche

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm

I actually think those gloves are pretty cool, and you're good at using them too! Right on man.

Return to Flipping Everything Else