FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Need help locating a Kimura 1

<<

rodneyv

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Need help locating a Kimura 1

sorry wrong forum, didn't know it was gonna cause this big of a problem
Last edited by rodneyv on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

takeiteazy3

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Re: Need help locating a Kimura 1

You can try the For sale forums, The K1 has been discontinued for some time now.

Btw, this does not belong in Flipping everything else...
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/TakeItEazy3
I am number 17 out of ???
<<

rodneyv

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 pm

REMOVED, sorry
Last edited by rodneyv on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Silent Jay

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:24 pm

rodneyv wrote:Thought someone might know of some place that still had them in stock. There's alot of online dealers that go under the normal radar. I just bought a couple of 42's from a dealer online 2 weeks ago who still had stock, so I'm sure there's a Kimura 1 out there somewhere.

---as far as being the right forum, i took a stab at choosing the right forum, if this is the wrong one, my bad. I don't really know where this question goes.

For future reference, when looking to buy something, "Want to Buy" section in the market is a good place to post (if you haven't found one in the "For Sale/Trade" section.

And as far as finding a retailer that sells them, it's probably not going to happen since it was discontinued a while ago, and didn't have a quick re-release like the 42 did.
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

droopdog666

Keeps Eyeballing Yer Sister...

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:59 am

what in the sweet love of fuck is this thread doing in this section????
:lol:
wow......and we have the first fail award of 2011....congrats.... :TU:
Third Place - FATOC '09
Third place - FATOC '10

"vids or GTFO" since 2008.
<<

rodneyv

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:20 am

Removed, sorry
Last edited by rodneyv on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

droopdog666

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 am

im sorry, but a bit of hostility is warranted in this situation. this is obviously the very last sub-forum you would want to post anything about a balisong in. OT maybe, knives we flip for sure, but "flipping everything else"? no.
we have a metric fuck ton of retard newb kids running around here posting useless crap in the wrong sections, and currently the mod member of this forum is a little busy in his real life, which means that jason has to clean up the threads, not him, which means this is going to remain posted in the wrong section for quite some time possibly. how hard is it to check the content of what you are posting, and then post it in the appropriate sub-forum? it is slightly less hard for you to do that, than it is for me to not give you shit about it so that you MAY learn something and become a more helpful part of the community around here. :suicide:

p.s.
if you think this is rough, why dont you spend some time at bladeforums and take note of the fact that you can get booted off the site for saying the word "shit". while your noticing that, also notice that you have to pay to use pm's and to sell in the for sale forums..... this place isnt looking so bad now is it?
Third Place - FATOC '09
Third place - FATOC '10

<<

rodneyv

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Removed, sorry
Last edited by rodneyv on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

droopdog666

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm

i think you might need to calm down a pinch and re-read my previous posts. also, maybe take a look around here and notice that we as a community give each other a lot of shit. it is all in good fun, as we take this board to be much more free than most of the other boards. we are a smaller but rapidly growing community, which means that the more help we get from the members, ie: double checking their posts before hitting submit to make sure they are in the right spot, the better it is around here. you have not been here long, but if you stick around, you will notice that we do in fact have an actual problem with idiots just posting useless shit, and sticking it where ever they happen to be looking. yes, most of this is done by little kids that dont know better or could care less, but it does happen very frequently . we have a very small moderating team, so to get the posts organized better and to keep the entire board tidy, we tell people what they are doing wrong. i suppose in your mindset, we should just let every single person post where ever the fuck they like and spout off about whatever the fuck they feel like, and it is the mods jobs to fix everything and make this place not look like a shit hole that no-one would want to visit. but in that case, when mods get busy in day to day life, shit would get messy real fast. we are trying to build the community up, not make it look worse, and we are doing it with a very small team.

sorry if you think that my sense of humor is ill-placed, but it is how i am, and that is that. if you cant take a simple ribbing over a mistake you made on posting a topic on a message board, then perhaps you should take a step back from the computer and realize it is just the internet. im sorry, but in my day to day life, i have to deal with a lot of assholes that have done much worse things to me than having someone on the internet light heartedly give me shit over some stupid little mistake i made.....

you state that i act like a pissed off 15 year old kid, and that i may be a child in fact. just so there is no confusion, i am in fact an adult, with a job and a life. i have a college degree and a university education in the computer science field. just because you dont like my choice of wording, or understand my humor, that does not mean that i am all butt hurt over you posting in the wrong section. chill out. and yes, even though i feel very strongly about flipping, and our little community here, and have great pride in what we as a community have accomplished, that does not mean this is my entire life. if you stick around long enough here, you will undoubtedly notice that from time to time i will disappear, as will most of us, as we have real life lives to attend to. hey, if you do stick around that long, maybe, just maybe, you will also notice how we joke with each other, and how some of us talk. then maybe you wont get so upset over something as minuscule as two sentences with a couple smiley faces attached to them.....
Third Place - FATOC '09
Third place - FATOC '10

<<

takeiteazy3

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 pm

droopdog666 wrote:-Snip-
then maybe you wont get so upset over something as minuscule as two sentences with a couple smiley faces attached to them...

:lol: Seriously

<<

rodneyv

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Removed, sorry
Last edited by rodneyv on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

rodneyv

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Removed, sorry
Last edited by rodneyv on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

takeiteazy3

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:17 pm

rodneyv wrote:
takeiteazy3 wrote:
droopdog666 wrote:-Snip-
then maybe you wont get so upset over something as minuscule as two sentences with a couple smiley faces attached to them...

:lol: Seriously
[/img]

OOOOooo, you got my there, a picture of a fist, wow, you guys are good. lol

hehe glad u liike it lol

you guys need to takeiteazy ^_^

Return to Flipping Everything Else