FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

<<

Nitelion94

Posts: 175

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 am

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

Everything. The most painful think I have flipped yet is a stupid letter opener tho when I lost my K2 for a day.
Looseyfur wrote:
those who cant do... collect..
FkeSpydrFly wrote:
Guys!!! Im gay!!!!
<<

RockMySrocks

Posts: 76

Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Location: Florida

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

This is going to sound pretty insane,.. But Filipinos invented this knife.. A 2 handled invention, that you can do alot of tricks with! I know you guys dont believe me, but it is true! I own 3 of them, and I cut myself often! They're amazing!
<<

DeadPuppy

User avatar

Posts: 745

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Location: Akron, Ohio

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

RockMySrocks wrote:This is going to sound pretty insane,.. But Filipinos invented this knife.. A 2 handled invention, that you can do alot of tricks with! I know you guys dont believe me, but it is true! I own 3 of them, and I cut myself often! They're amazing!


That is pretty insane, cause I was under the impression that it was a French design.
"The best thing about killing a mime..is that they don't make any noise. It's the ultimate silent kill." -Vincent Dark
<<

joshuawy

Posts: 237

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Location: The University of Akron

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 am

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

i flip chains when i'm bored...
You can't stop the signal...
<<

taylob15

User avatar

'flipping beast'

Posts: 865

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Location: illinios

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

some kitchen tool used to squish things looks kinda like an egg slicer
Image
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

Image
TSCKBTA
<<

XvHAMvX

Posts: 19

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

in my electronics class i flipped some weird wire cutters
<<

echoshock

Posts: 240

Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

Trash. Pieces of paper I find on the ground. Erasers. Phone. IPod. Rulers and pencils. basically anything that seems like it will work.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

"oOooOololoolikikikolollLOOoloOollllololol"- Nards
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Posts: 1705

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

i flip shit every now and then
fke
<<

white_star_32

Posts: 217

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:01 am

Location: Greenville, SC

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

FkeSpydrFly wrote:i flip shit every now and then


props...that can be tricky i hear
"Before you say anything, know that mattresses are very dangerous and cunning fighters."
<<

HonorHer

User avatar

Posts: 731

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 am

Location: Jasper Ga USA

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 am

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

DeadPuppy wrote:
RockMySrocks wrote:This is going to sound pretty insane,.. But Filipinos invented this knife.. A 2 handled invention, that you can do alot of tricks with! I know you guys dont believe me, but it is true! I own 3 of them, and I cut myself often! They're amazing!


That is pretty insane, cause I was under the impression that it was a French design.

it is a french knife your right DP
"How many human eyes . . . had snatched glimpses of their secret anatomies, down the passages of years?"

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
<<

Dargon

Posts: 9

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Location: Odessa, TX

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 am

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

HonorHer wrote:
DeadPuppy wrote:
RockMySrocks wrote:This is going to sound pretty insane,.. But Filipinos invented this knife.. A 2 handled invention, that you can do alot of tricks with! I know you guys dont believe me, but it is true! I own 3 of them, and I cut myself often! They're amazing!


That is pretty insane, cause I was under the impression that it was a French design.

it is a french knife your right DP


From my understanding so far besides a set of schematics (oddly no knives) the oldest proof (physical knives/entimology of the word) of the knifes conception or production is filipino.
<<

Sylum

User avatar

Posts: 325

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 am

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

I'm pretty sure it's french.
Image
Quintocer0s wrote:I've been told that I hit on my male cousin....

Looseyfur-I am impervious to conventional weapons

13 of ? What are you?

/roll if you have the balls
<<

Nardath

User avatar

Posts: 634

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:24 am

Location: On The Rock

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 am

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

Bored at work

ImageImage
Third at FATOC 11'
Looseyfur wrote:the lord satan invents all tricks then he gives them to top flippers in the form of superpowers to be manifiest into reality from the nightmare realm.
<<

sheneniganer

User avatar

Posts: 1099

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 am

Location: CT

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

Looks like fun, I approve(when a bali isnt readily available)
6 Out of 18. What are you?
/ Rolling with the cutting edge of a new order.
<<

taylob15

User avatar

'flipping beast'

Posts: 865

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Location: illinios

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: What's the strangest thing you've ever tried to flip?

Sylum wrote:I'm pretty sure it's french.


I also always thought it was filipino
Image
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

Image
TSCKBTA
PreviousNext

Return to Flipping Everything Else

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron