FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Pen Spinning?

<<

ThatGuy

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Pen Spinning?

i just found this when looking at baliyo flipping videos, never seen anything like it before and it looks just awesome
<<

Jimmyfrostedflakes

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 am

Re: Pen Spinning?

penspinning was my hobby before flipping some of the moves actually transfer over like the zen rollover is very similar to the penspinning trick thumb around if your intrested you can pick one up at penwish.com they're pretty cheap compared to balis a KT or a buster cyl are very nice
<<

ThatGuy

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 pm

It looks pretty interesting and I might try it out, but i think i might be easier to just make one using one of the many youtube videos about it :P
<<

Jimmyfrostedflakes

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 am

Making one is easy if you have the pens already, alot of the pens used are only available in Japan or Korea and getting the pens for parts will cost you alot more then buying an already completed mod
<<

ThatGuy

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:30 pm

ahh that's true, again im thinking about trying it, but im still not sure :P
<<

c.wigum

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Jimmyfrostedflakes wrote:Making one is easy if you have the pens already, alot of the pens used are only available in Japan or Korea and getting the pens for parts will cost you alot more then buying an already completed mod

wait.... so you need a special pen from Japan or Korea... can't I just use a normal pen.

And does it matter if it is a felt tip. I have lots of felt tips which I use for colouring in. Anybody else colour in? I have a My little Mermaid book which I have nearly finished.
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

Jimmyfrostedflakes

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 pm

The pens from Japan usually have alot more metal in them you need in a pen mod the the American versions of pens commonly used in mods (like the dr. Grip) are alot pointier which makes them alot more subject to breaking when dropped, and since penspinning originated in Asia pen company's over there often make pens that are meant to be modded
<<

happyjuice

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 am

im a penspinner . and i think its a great start before flipping :D im picking stuff up soooo fast. anyways, if you want a pen ( mod ) you can just go to http://penwish.com/ they sell and ship all kinda pen and mods .....

if your looking to start you can go to http://forum.upsb.info/
there you will find everything you need :D thanks i hope this helps ....

heres just a little vid of me penspinning .... just for fun enjoy
<<

T-man

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:39 pm

happyjuice wrote:im a penspinner . and i think its a great start before flipping :D im picking stuff up soooo fast. anyways, if you want a pen ( mod ) you can just go to http://penwish.com/ they sell and ship all kinda pen and mods .....

if your looking to start you can go to http://forum.upsb.info/
there you will find everything you need :D thanks i hope this helps ....

heres just a little vid of me penspinning .... just for fun enjoy

Niiiiice
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

happyjuice

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 am

i felt like doing some spinning tonight:D its hard cause my fingers a raw from flipping :D lol

and thanks t-man
<<

Mittens

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:39 am

Dude you are going to be a beast flipper when you get the hang of it, lmao. That's pretty sweet man, good work! Id rather do pen spinning than flip my baliyo, that thing feels like its just gonna fly off my hang at any moment haha
<<

happyjuice

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 pm

thanks man :D i am picking moves up really :D i really am enjoying flipping ... its ALOT easyer then pen spinning, but that might be because im pretty good at pen spinning ... alot of ps moves, can move over to flippig :D

but again thank you :D
<<

Storm

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Uh oh, you guys are fueling HappyJuice's ego! ;P
He's more of a pen modder than a spinner, hehe. Some of the mods he makes are pretty damn cool.

Check out my YouTube channel at .:~ http://www.youtube.com/user/stormcannon1 ~:.
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Good shit storm, but please introduce yourself before posting. :TU:
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

happyjuice

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Storm wrote:Uh oh, you guys are fueling HappyJuice's ego! ;P
He's more of a pen modder than a spinner, hehe. Some of the mods he makes are pretty damn cool.

ummmm really?! i am more known for my modding thats for sure, but i really havent made alot of ps videos, so most people dont know what i can or cant do ! lol its mostly cuase im lazy .. but one day they all see :D
Next

Return to Flipping Everything Else