FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Staplers?

<<

Jack-

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Staplers?

I've noticed that if you disconnect a stapler, you get the top bit, the middle bit that holds the staples and the bottom layer. If the staplers loose enough, I was wondering if you could flip it? I was wondering if some of the advanced guys could give it a go if thought possible and post it up?

<<

Bladejunkie

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Re: Staplers?

3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

Luka

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:51 am

Hows about you do it and post a vid so someone on here can post it to the Hall of Shame. That thread needs your input!!
<<

Jack-

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Wow, Second day here and being treated like shit. Fuck you arrogant bastards.
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm still trying to figure out why you would flip a stapler... This sort of thing is more suited for viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3112
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

Quintocer0s

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:34 am

Jack- wrote:Wow, Second day here and being treated like shit. Fuck you arrogant bastards.

Go suck on your moms tit, you obviously belong there and not here.
<<

Jack-

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Another Arrogant Bastard! No suprise there!
<<

Quintocer0s

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Keep feeding me homie, I love you.
<<

Mitchblahman

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Jack- wrote:Another Arrogant Bastard! No suprise there!

I'm not here to insult you but c'mon, just give it a thought before you post
staplers are just too clunky and inconvenient
Looseyfur wrote:I'm bleeding right now from a cut, not from a vagina, like some of you pansies.
Loosey

Wazzaaaaaaaaa!

Teh youtubes: https://youtube.com/mitchblahman13
I'm on the Twisty forum also: https://twistypuzzles.com/forum

Hey look ^
<<

Quintocer0s

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am

I would totally flip a stapler, the other day I flipped a package of bacon (if you wanted to call it flipping) and even shot a shitty shitty little video that I would have uploaded if it even showed what I was doing.
<<

Jack-

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:54 am

Wow, I'm suprised people still join here after the amount of cunts that are on it. And next time read the fucking thread cretins. I CLEARLY stated NOT having it put together, you can loosen the stapler, AND have it in 3 sections. Learn to read fuck faces.
<<

lonestarninja

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Jack- wrote:Wow, I'm suprised people still join here after the amount of cunts that are on it. And next time read the fucking thread cretins. I CLEARLY stated NOT having it put together, you can loosen the stapler, AND have it in 3 sections. Learn to read fuck faces.

hey bro calm yourself this is part of the initiation process the oolderlies act lie assholes to soo what yoour made of oops i ruined the suprise sorry and no i have never flipper a stapeler but i seems like it would be dificult besides watch oout for loosey hes the worst at that other than that welcome to the arena haha :welcome1:
looseyfur said- did you just tell me what to do now your shampoo is at risk
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Jack- wrote:Wow, I'm suprised people still join here after the amount of cunts that are on it. And next time read the fucking thread cretins. I CLEARLY stated NOT having it put together, you can loosen the stapler, AND have it in 3 sections. Learn to read fuck faces.

Loosened or not, it still wouldn't function even remotely similar to a balisong. That's not to mention the fact that it would be sickeningly unbalanced. It might be fun for a "look what I tried to do" video, but I don't really see it becoming the next football. It's not really even worth discussing. Stop acting like a twat because some of us criticized your idea. Give the "internet tough guy" act a break for a while and go for a walk and cool off. It sounds like you need to get away from your computer and get some fresh air.

PS: Coolranch, there's a reason you get the smurf treatment more than others.
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

DeadPuppy

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:21 am

Never have I seen a stapler that could move even remotely close to a balisong. On the majority of them, the top and bottom only open to 180 degrees with the stapleholderpartthing sort of swinging inside. In order to get it to open like a bali you'd have to actually break the stapler and do a ton of mods to it and it would STILL suck. We aren't being mean, the idea was just stupid and we said so in the same humorous tone that we do anything else; it's not our fault if you can't take some jokes. And when ONE person trolls you, that does not bunch the rest of the people in the same group. Some people did read and replied to you. "Learn to read" bro.
"The best thing about killing a mime..is that they don't make any noise. It's the ultimate silent kill." -Vincent Dark
<<

Mittens

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Next

Return to Flipping Everything Else