FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Market Rules

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

spyderguy

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:43 am

Market Rules

This place was put here for us to buy/sell/trade our knives and knife related gear free of charge. I for one really appreciate having a place like this in the arena, a lot of other sites charge for transactions. I'm no dictator, but I'd like everyone to be cool about this and respect a few rules so the market can remain a kick-ass part of this community.

- All other arena rules apply to the market , you can read them here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42#p313

- The arena and it's mods/admins are not responsible for any trades/sales gone bad. It's run on the honour system, and the risk is all in the hands of the individuals involved in trading/selling. There will be consequences for those who choose to abuse the market.

- Let's keep this place for selling/trading, if you want to chat/ramble on about something you see here, use the off-topic section or pm. A quick remark of approval is fine, conversations are frowned upon

- Pics will help you sell. It's not a rule, but I strongly suggest you use some

- Edit your post ASAP once your knife is sold/traded, but do not delete it. This will avoid frustration and useless enquiries, and keeping prices posted will serve as a reference of what a certain knife sold for if someone is looking for this kind of info in the future

- Do yourself a favour and check-up on who you're dealing with. Ask about other forums they trade on and check the Trusted/Busted thread here in the market(please re-read 2nd rule )

- The market was given to us as a privelege, not a right. Those who choose to abuse it will be dealt with accordingly (Looseyfur has been known to punch offender's grannies, or you could be hit by a bus)

- Post the value of your item, payment options, and perhaps the shipping method that you would prefer in your OP.

- You must have posted up an introduction in the "Introductions" thread to be able to sell in the "Markets" thread.

- As you see, there are new subforums within the market. If you have something you want to sell, throw it in the actual "Market" forums. If you see something, Deal spot it goes. If you want to buy something, Want to buy. I'll clear the forum as I see necessary. Also, when you've sold what you wanted to sell, please add a "SOLD" to the topic name. It makes it easier for me. :)

keep 'em sharp
Spyderguy
- Canadians: you may not like us, but we're too drunk to care

- "Fair is a word that some simpering loser made up. Things are never fair. Fair is for faggots and people on welfare"

-the flipping arena: Deflating egos is what we do.
<<

HappyDonut

Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Re: Market Rules

New rule up.
<<

HappyDonut

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 pm

boomshakalaka
<<

FaultyPly

Runs wtih Scissors

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 am

Misspell :happypills: :happypills: :stickwhack: :happypills:
"Well, if you live, you wanna give or get old; And if you never knew that we get old, you live it up. You live it up, you get old"
FkeSpydrFly wrote:watch out for that weed it might kill your grandpa

Return to Want To Buy