FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

looking for a Bradley Kimura or Kimura II Canada!

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Ravenclaw

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 pm

looking for a Bradley Kimura or Kimura II Canada!

So basically im looking for either of the Kimura balisongs, they are within my budget and i am hoping to buy one in canada so it can be shipped here, vs if i bought it from the US. I would prefer the Kimura II much more because they definitely looked like they improved it alot from the first one. If anyone is selling either one pls PM me or reply to this
<<

DOA

Head in a French Puddle.

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: looking for a Bradley Kimura or Kimura II Canada!

i think knifezilla'll ship to you.
"Congratulations, you've just won a spoon-fed hooker killing spree!! forked hookers are ineligible."
-Jason
<<

slater_63

Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 am

knife zilla will ship, its just the boarder thing thats the problem. you either get lucky or get fucked...
fucking eh.
<<

CalviNNatioN

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 pm

stupid canadian boarders
<<

Ravenclaw

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

mhm i quite agree, spyderguy told me that pvk.com has shipped him balisongs without a problem, and they have the kimura for $100 with only $8 shipping, but its deffinately quite the risk to take, its a chargeable offense and im pretty sure if i was caught trying to do that, i would get a criminal record... which i would like to avoid.. also avoiding my parents killing me for that would be preferred too.
<<

spyderguy

Post Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:43 pm

getting a balisong in Canada is illegal no matter how you get it. Whether you take a chance on pvk or knifezilla, or ask another forum member to be an accomplice in your getting one, it's illegal. In my experience, privately sent packages are inspected at the border as often as those sent from businesses, so there's the same amount of risk there. You either take the chance or you don't, there is no getting around it and be sure to take it to pm's if you are looking for loopholes in the law. Balisongs get enough bad press, we don't need methods of circumventing the law being posted in an open forum.
- Canadians: you may not like us, but we're too drunk to care

- "Fair is a word that some simpering loser made up. Things are never fair. Fair is for faggots and people on welfare"

-the flipping arena: Deflating egos is what we do.

Return to Want To Buy