FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

WTB Cold Steel Archangel And Benchmade Balisongs

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Boarhog35

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 am

WTB Cold Steel Archangel And Benchmade Balisongs

I'm looking to buy a cold steel archangel. Also am looking to buy benchmade Balisongs NIB or extremely used. Might buy micro tech, spyderco or pacific cutlery butterfly knives.

Thanks,
<<

Wheelman185

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: WTB Cold Steel Archangel And Benchmade Balisongs

Anyone wanna take bets on how long it takes for a forum nazi or regular to pop in and say "Hey you there! You're starting off on a bad foot here with no intro!"

Blah...blah...blah

Yeah dude they really care about intros here and on many of the other knife forums. So pop on over and do what's required before they get all butt hurt.
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

JJhamilton

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 am

Let me explain why the intro is so important, especially before you use the market. If you havent noticed alot of scams come this way, alot. What the intro does, if your not a retard, is let everyone see a little of your mindset. I have been reminding people about the intro if they use the market. I dont like to see people get scammed, and alot of those recent market users have been suspicious, if no one has noticed. Anyway if the rules of the land say intro first and you are too stupid or lazy, or feel to special to follow the rules of the forum your trying to make a sale on, screw you .......if it were up to me you get one reminder, incase you may be slow....then kicked.....so i guess im a nazi smurf....
<<

Wheelman185

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

JJhamilton wrote:Let me explain why the intro is so important, especially before you use the market. If you havent noticed alot of scams come this way, alot. What the intro does, if your not a retard, is let everyone see a little of your mindset. I have been reminding people about the intro if they use the market. I dont like to see people get scammed, and alot of those recent market users have been suspicious, if no one has noticed. Anyway if the rules of the land say intro first and you are too stupid or lazy, or feel to special to follow the rules of the forum your trying to make a sale on, screw you .......if it were up to me you get one reminder, incase you may be slow....then kicked.....so i guess im a nazi smurf....

Hey I followed the rules like everyone else and understand your reasoning. You care, and you're looking out. I'm just surprised because the many, many forums I go to no one trips out this hard on intros. I noticed it's the same or worse on JD and Knife Forums.

Just like me, many others probably don't even read forum rules because they know how to conduct themselves on a forum like a Civil Adult.

I got scammed btw, not too hard, but scammed by someone who has made an intro and did everything legit. I just received a BM folder instead of the 42.
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!

Return to Want To Buy