FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

New to Balisongs and Need Help.

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

braneu91

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:57 pm

New to Balisongs and Need Help.

I really want to get a balisong and am thinking about getting a MTech Twist (But they are elusive as Bigfoot.) or a Bradley Kimura 1 or 2 if I can find a used one for around 60 or 70. I have used a balisong a little bit and just want a good one that will last a while. Thanks- Braneu91.
<<

echoshock

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Re: New to Balisongs and Need Help.

Post an intro. Also, Wrong section I believe.
I would rather drive to your house and beat your ass in front of your kids.- Loosey

"oOooOololoolikikikolollLOOoloOollllololol"- Nards
<<

Cpfrombv

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:51 pm

braneu91 wrote:I really want to get a balisong and am thinking about getting a MTech Twist (But they are elusive as Bigfoot.) or a Bradley Kimura 1 or 2 if I can find a used one for around 60 or 70. I have used a balisong a little bit and just want a good one that will last a while. Thanks- Braneu91.

Post your intro then:

For a Kimura, I would hit up JohnnyBmore's thread:http://www.brokenbrains.us/arena/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4724&start=30
As for a Mtech Twist, you should look up a JD forum member names Glenn. He puts his own twist on the twist and I have heard nothing but good things about them.
Good luck and keep flipping. :D
Mom told me not to run with scissors, but she never said I couldn't play with knives.
<<

Wheelman185

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm

I sell upgraded Twists, just like Glenn. You get a great product for the same price as what the Twist used to go for! $30 is an amazing deal for what you get! PM me!
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

Cpfrombv

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Wheelman185 wrote:I sell upgraded Twists, just like Glenn. You get a great product for the same price as what the Twist used to go for! $30 is an amazing deal for what you get! PM me!

OOPS. Yes Wheel has them for sale too.
Sorry buddy. :D
Mom told me not to run with scissors, but she never said I couldn't play with knives.

Return to Want To Buy