FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

good flipping knife

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Sallamamandar

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

good flipping knife

looking for any REPUTABLE member/website that sells a good 42 clone or in general a good flipping blade

ive had a bunch of trainer knives, but doing a bunch of cool tricks with no risk involved is kinda lame, so im opting out for a real butterfly knife

something with a good balance, looks good, flips well/smoothly, and isnt too sharp (i want some risk involved but i dont want to cut my fingers off, nor will i be using this as a combat knife or anything), good quality, durable, etc

money really isnt an issue, simply put http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4npg ... o1_400.jpg , but im not looking on spending 10,000$ on some Valhalla, and i dont have a fetish for everything Benchmade, so anything thats like 200$ or 300$ will do fine

ive come across a brand called "Exiled Cutlery Kickass Balisongs" from this viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5635 , and after looking at a few of their knives iam quite impressed, while i can say nothing about their quality having never owned one or anything they look very good ( http://www.douchenozzle.com/index.cfm/ ... /id/565499, http://www.douchenozzle.com/index.cfm/ ... /id/562762 ) and are a great price, if anyone can vouch for these being good knives id like to buy a used one from anyone who might own one on the sight or if anyone can point me in the direction of a website that sells these same knives for a better price

of course ive seen a lot of hatred going towards these knives because theyre benchmade copies or somthing, id really appreciate an honest review/recommendation of one; but if they really are bad i'll set my sights elsewhere

kthxbye
<<

madmasterj

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:13 am

Re: good flipping knife

bring up that company here is just asking for a fight. lucky for you i own a few of there knives. one of the main knives i learned on was an FU-42 and before you all have cow i bought the knife not the company shut up about his past its not that bad of a knife and it flips pretty smoothly if i do say so myself. so yes i would recommend this knife.
if it aint sharp then i dont like it
<<

exile82187

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

yeah but if you have $200-300 to spend you can probably get a real 42 if look hard enough if not you can get a reasonably priced BM51 off the the secondary market for around $155-190. And as for Exiled Cutlery's FU-42 I flipped one and it was awful so its a hit or miss when it comes to their QC so if you have the money go for the real thing not a clone then the quality is guaranteed.
<<

CruelChris

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 am

If you do have $200-$300 to spend you could pitch in about $70 and wait a little to get an Alpha Beast. There is also the Tachyon 2 around $280 , but it's your decision. I'm not choosing for you .
CC
<<

exile82187

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

^ + 1 true that I keep forgetting about the Tach 2.

Return to Want To Buy