FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

WTB: Smallfly & trainer

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Jon709

Post Mon May 06, 2013 2:34 pm

WTB: Smallfly & trainer

Hi,

So as it turns out my girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to take my smallfly outside and try to learn to flip it around because she thought it looked "easy" when I did it & she ended up letting go and flicked it at the concrete foundation of out house & snapped a sizable chunk of the blade off :cry:.

I was hoping I could find another smallfly & possibly a smallfly trainer to go along with it for her so she does not try and do this again with my beautiful knife.

Money is ready to go for the rite price & I will only send payment to a verified Pay-pal user.

I also have many reference on several buy and sell forums and can get the necessary information if needed.
I am not super picky about condition but broken is not acceptable (Unless its a latch or something small) & must be in at-least fair-good condition or better.

Pm me with what you have along with condition, what you are looking to get for it/them (Tagged pictures are very beneficial), & i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
<<

Jon709

Post Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Re: WTB: Smallfly & trainer

I am even willing to take a normal spyderfly, BM 62T or any other good flippers/trainers as well, I figured I would mention this as I figured buying a decent smallfly and trainer would be somewhat hard to find.

Return to Want To Buy