FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Looking for a Custom BM 51bk

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

RedVenom

Post Fri May 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Looking for a Custom BM 51bk

I'm looking for a Benchmade 51BK Morpho(black blade hence the BK) but instead of the normal blue liners and pocket clip I'm looking for Red. Like the Red they used for the Iron man armor in the first movie.

I'm willing to go in the $150-200 range if possible let me know if it's going to cost more than that.

NOTE: This is my first balisong, I'm going to look around the forums for things like taking care of one and such(if someone can point the way to some links too it would be greatly appreciated) but I'm buying something like this because like me getting a guitar it's recommended to get a stratocaster or a starter kit but I went with a B.C. Rich Warlock, through neck, widows head black with diamond inlay and discontinued and I've stuck with playing a guitar since and i'm going to do it the same way with balisongs.
<<

zohninja

Post Sat May 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Re: Looking for a Custom BM 51bk

they never made red scales for the 51 and i dont think you can ano them to red but if you find one that isnt the cheap china copy with the steel handles steel liners that are painted red and blue good for you but its going to cost you more than 200
Flip till you bleed. Literally.
<<

Mr_Nice_Garrett

Post Wed May 22, 2013 7:08 am

also one with stainless steel liners is going to be heavier and potentially off balance
1 million hobbies and counting... :D

<<

RedVenom

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:52 am

I am looking for a custom one not one that's not on the market one I mean I would like someone if possible to take the color from the titanium handles and then anodize them red. I've seen youtube videos of people doing it. I am just not familiar with taking apart one of these bali's without loosing pieces
<<

Riptide

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:57 am

Well, that's a special order, so you'd have to buy a 51 yourself, then contact Palethius, either here or on BAlisong techniques. He'll tell you if a red ano is even possible, because as far as I know, it has never been done
a.k.a. The Professor (courtesy of Ryanol)
Collecting cuts since February 2013
http://www.youtube.com/mrriptide161

Return to Want To Buy