FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

found a deal

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

MoreBeef

Beefin it.

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 am

found a deal

I cannot take advantage of it ATM. But that said...I found a slick deal on a BM 51. the following is from the e-mail they sent me:

Thanks for contacting us in regards to the Benchmade 51 BaliSong listed on our website. Unfortunately we are unable to directly advertise our low everyday pricing for this product, however we still believe in offering our customers competitive pricing with our great customer service to back it up. Pricing for this item is as follows:

Benchmade 51 BaliSong -- $172.25

To place an order for this product, order online or give us a call toll-free at 1-866-667-5965 (Monday thru Saturday 10AM-6PM CST).

All the best,

Grand Prairie Knives
http://www.gpknives.com
gpk@gpknives.com
1-866-667-5965

http://www.gpknives.com/call_for_price/ ... isong.html

Just follow the link and enter your e-mail...they sendya the price. Best price I have seen on one, so if anyone is lookin....
Could be worse...I could be on the short bus with the other donut punchers.
Well dingalingong my dangalonglinglong.

11th place FAToC 2010!
I got your ass next year cocksmokers!!!
<<

tornado9015

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Re: found a deal

$170 at autoknifeworks.com, that's where I got mine. Good find though. I'm sure there are a few here that didn't know the actual price on either site. If you go to autoknifeworks just make sure to use the coupon code on the 51's page, otherwise you will end up paying way too much.
<<

nevil

Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 am

Re: found a deal

tornado9015 wrote:$170 at autoknifeworks.com, that's where I got mine. Good find though. I'm sure there are a few here that didn't know the actual price on either site. If you go to autoknifeworks just make sure to use the coupon code on the 51's page, otherwise you will end up paying way too much.

:o What coupon code? Please provide.

NM I see it right on the page. BR549

Weird.
Image Image

Return to Deal Spotting