Oh my damn Kimuras

verry good deals i dont know how much shipping is though

http://www.notyourmamasknives.com/butterfly-balisong
fke
<<

cja245

Post Sat May 22, 2010 8:39 am

Re: Oh my damn Kimuras

dont buy from that site. I haven't heard one good thing about them to go with the hundreds of bad things ive heard. Do a search on bladeforums feedback forum.
"I wanna stab someone in the mouth and tell em to "Taste the Rainbow" -MoreBeef

6th Place - FAToC '10
http://www.youtube.com/user/cja245
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Sat May 22, 2010 5:02 pm

oh ok i just saw somthing from jerzee saying they bought one but just forget about this dudes
fke
<<

Yojiza

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am

cja245 wrote:dont buy from that site. I haven't heard one good thing about them to go with the hundreds of bad things ive heard. Do a search on bladeforums feedback forum.

Bought one of the kimmys last friday, it's gonna be here tomorrow. I'll post pics when I get it tomorrow, and as long as it's not broken or anything, I am giving NYMK a good word.
Me: Check this out.
Grandmother: Stop doing that, you're making me a nervous wreck!
Me: I'm going outside then!
Grandmother: It's too hot!
<<

Smeddly

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Hey guys, I just got a kimura IV from NYMK and I have to say I am very pleased. The knife came in good time and the knife has no play at all. The only problem I saw was that the blade wasn't as sharp as I would have liked but thats an easy fix. Plus if you type "number10" into the code you get 10% off.
<<

sheneniganer

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 pm

please introduce yourself before useing the rest of the forum, thanks...
6 Out of 18. What are you?
/ Rolling with the cutting edge of a new order.
<<

NYMK

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am

cja245 wrote:dont buy from that site. I haven't heard one good thing about them to go with the hundreds of bad things ive heard. Do a search on bladeforums feedback forum.

Elsewhere on this forum we have issued a formal apology. If you do not want to take the time to find it, I will give you the Readers Digest Version- We really made some mistakes in the past, and now we are working very hard to make a better website for everyone involved.

Please call us if there are issues we need to hear about. We would be happy to hear from you. For those who have backed us up, thank you. We sincerely hope that in the future that is all that anyone has to say about us. We are really trying hard to get over our admittedly spotty past.

We now have someone on staff who does customer service full time, phone calls and emails are answered quickly. When there are issues with orders, those are noticed almost immediately.
We have completely rebuilt our website and taken into account a large number of suggestions from users. This has been a huge project, but we thing the end result is worth it.
Billing is done differently, our old site made us bill as soon as the order was received, we did not like that, so we made sure the new platform let us wait until the order was shipped to charge the card.
We have an iPhone App being finished up on right now- should be released early November.
We are continually working on improving inventory, we know everyone wants something different, so new products and lines are being added almost daily.
And through all of this, we have kept our prices as low as we possibly can.

Return to Deal Spotting