FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

WTT 1/2 Up-Armored K2 and Gerber LMF II for 51

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Mittens

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm

WTT 1/2 Up-Armored K2 and Gerber LMF II for 51

Hey guys,

As some of you may know, I currently have my K2 handles and latch out being Up-Armored(Duracoated) flat black. I do not currently have any pictures, but I will have pictures when I get the handles back and installed. I handled a Benchmade 51 at a knife shop yesterday and I have fallen in love. Don't get me wrong, I love my Kimura, but its a bit too heavy for me, I feel like the 51 will be a better fit for my style of flipping. Anyways I am throwing this post up here to see if I can get any bites, I would really love a Model 51.

The Kimura 2 is in like new condition, and with the handles coming back after duracoat, the knife will literally be in a condition like you just pulled it out of the box. Speaking of boxes, I still have the box that I will include. The blade is still razor factory sharp, and has never been used to cut anything(besides me) and I will disinfect the blade before it is shipped out. Never been dropped, scratches, dented or anything. I also have a spring latch mod ready to install when the handles get back.

The Gerber LMF II is a fixed blade knife w/ plastic sheath and leg holster. This particular knife was military issue in which my buddy brought me back 2 of them, so I was willing to let one go. This is one hell of a knife, look it up and check it out, it's unstoppable. The knife is "foliage green" but looks more like a light gray, this also has a color matching skullcrusher, sheath clip-in, and sharpener, that the non-military issue ones do not have. A few scuffs of the blade from pulling in and out of the holster, thats it.

Just seeing if I can get any bites for 51 owners, i'd love to own my first Benchmade.

Thanks,
Mitts
<<

Zizworth

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: WTT 1/2 Up-Armored K2 and Gerber LMF II for 51

I have a 51 that I might be willing to trade. Do you have any pictures of the LMF?
<<

Mittens

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 am

I can get some real pictures up later but I'm not home, this is the exact knife though, sheath, straps, color and all, just a few scuffs from the blade being taken out and put back in the sheath....

<<

DaMonsterMonster

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:16 am

Hey I have the Kimura 7 and was wondering how to make a spring latch mod for it since the 2 and 7 are the same design almost I was wondering if u could help me out.
<<

Quintocer0s

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 am

Read the rules and go introduce yourself before posting in the market monstermonsterman.

viewforum.php?f=13
<<

Looseyfur

Full of Smiles and Sunshine.

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 am

Quintocer0s wrote:Read the rules and go introduce yourself before posting in the market monstermonsterman.

viewforum.php?f=13

2 points for purplelover.
"Loosey will throw down meat grinders in his wheelchair".
~Faultyply

Slaver: what is -=BRS=- ?
DeadPuppy: the future for balisongs

i blew the lid off of balisong-techniques.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Want To Sell & Trade