FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

k3 for a thug

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

jz840

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:42 pm

k3 for a thug

I'm sick of fixing my k3's handles, I really miss my tank(which was taken by the fuzz) and the thug looks similar. The k3 is in very used shape and needs new screws and spacers which are on the way from kershaw, this would make an excellent project knife or a normal yet a little beat up k3 once the spacers and screws come in, if traded I'll send the screws spacers when they arrive.

I would just order a thug but my debit card is suspended for like a year because I overdrew my account on several occasions :(

The condition of the thug is not important as long as it's not like cracked or broken, I don't mind heavy play in the handles or blade ....actual I prefer a lot of play, and I flip latchless so the latch don't matter at all.....

PM me if interested
<<

CDR_Glock

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: k3 for a thug

jz840 wrote:I'm sick of fixing my k3's handles, I really miss my tank(which was taken by the fuzz) and the thug looks similar. The k3 is in very used shape and needs new screws and spacers which are on the way from kershaw, this would make an excellent project knife or a normal yet a little beat up k3 once the spacers and screws come in, if traded I'll send the screws spacers when they arrive.

I would just order a thug but my debit card is suspended for like a year because I overdrew my account on several occasions :(

The condition of the thug is not important as long as it's not like cracked or broken, I don't mind heavy play in the handles or blade ....actual I prefer a lot of play, and I flip latchless so the latch don't matter at all.....

PM me if interested

You didn't list a price or trade value.
<<

Sylum

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:03 pm

The tank CCC right? I have one without the satin black inserts. stuff broke off a long time ago.
Quintocer0s wrote:I've been told that I hit on my male cousin....

Looseyfur-I am impervious to conventional weapons

13 of ? What are you?

/roll if you have the balls
<<

Balisong Maniac

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:50 am

I know this thread is old but I have a thug balisong that I would be willing to trade
<<

CruelChris

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 pm

I have a thug, but it's a very beat up one. It's my aerial knife and I had put mods on it. I also sanded down the handles to reduce handle weight . I do not think that you would want it. It's resell value to the date 4-16-13
would have to be about $5. Bradley could also fix that problem with the K3.
CC

Return to Want To Sell & Trade