FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

FS BM35 SOLD, PCC68, spy delica, native 5, PCC folder, FC

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Piper Maru

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:17 pm

FS BM35 SOLD, PCC68, spy delica, native 5, PCC folder, FC

BM35 sold for $320.

The next balisong up is the PCC68. This balisong does not include the box or papers but does include the original balisong sheath. This is a great balisong, it also, has never been used, carried or flipped. It also has stainless steel handles and blade. It had a amazing balance and dynamics, and makes for one of the best mini balisong flippers I ever handled (I owned two of these aswell.) The PCC68 also has a 3in blade. It makes for a great EDC (when legal) but this balisong is meant to be flipped. PCC was pre benchmade BM, and make it even more rare.

Both of these balisongs make for great display pieces, and will looks great in any collection. I am looking to get $310 for the PCC68.

I also have a spyderco delica with stainless steel blade and handles. I dont have pictures of it, but it was someones EDC, so it looks used, but locks up tight, and is still great. Would like $40 for that.

I will sell both balisong together for $600. I am only accepting paypal, and I am not accepting paypal gift at this point in time. I also will not ship international. The only offers I will consider are for other balisongs, but I am much more interested in cash, as I really need to sell these balisongs.
Last edited by Piper Maru on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Piper Maru

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Re: For sale, BM35, PCC68, spy delica, native 5, PCC folder,

I also have for sale a really rare PCC Barry Wood folder. This knife is pre benchmade, and is made by designer Barry Wood. This knife has one of the strongest lock ups I have ever seen as once it is open it is physically impossible for it to close unless you want it to. This knife comes with box and papers. The box is extremely beat up but it is their. This knife has a 3in blade and stainless steel handles and blade. Their are a few scuffs on the handles but overall it looks really nice. I have never carried or used this knife, but it has been used, and I am fairly confident that it has been carried. I am looking to get $200 for this knife. I will consider balisong offers and I will consider cash offers.

Also up for sale is a NIB fred carter gentlemans folding knife. This knife has never been used, carried, and has only ever been taken out of the box for pictures. The pictures are being used with permission from atomic6. This knife was his. It is a great looking knife it is the Fred Carter spectrum, it has a really functional pocket flip so it makes for a great EDC as well as a dress up folder. This knife looks great in a case. If you want this knife can also be a flipper. This knife has been discontinued and does not appear for sale often. I am looking to get $100. I am open to balisong offers. I will also take cash offers.

Up for sale is a great NIB spyderco native 5. I just received this knife and I really do adore it, although I know I probably wont be using it for to much. I have not used or carried this knife. I only took it out of the box to take pictures, and I only really opened the knife to take pictures. I have to say this knife has one of the most solid lock ups of any folding knife I have ever owned. It has absolutely no blade play, and locks really strong. The G10 is some of the nicest I have ever seen on any knife. To me it feels more like skateboard grip tape then it does G10 it gives great traction, and well, grip. Everything about this knife is great, also as previously stated, it comes with, box and papers, and the bubble wrap the knife originally comes in. I am looking to get $140 for this knife. I am only accepting paypal and I am not accepting paypal gift at this point in time. Also, I am not shipping international. If you are interested send me a PM or email.

Also, I am not looking for any trades, but, I might be willing to trade for balisongs. I am willing to add cash to level out a deal for a balisong if need be.

<<

Piper Maru

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Every single one of these knives is open to balisong offers.

Also every single one of the knives is open to reasonable cash offers.
<<

balisongman24

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

ill take the 35, pm me with the details
<<

Piper Maru

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Sorry, late update the BM35 is sold. The rest are still around.
<<

paulcschaechter

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: FS BM35 SOLD, PCC68, spy delica, native 5, PCC folder, F

if you pay shipping I will buy for 310
paul schaechter
<<

paulcschaechter

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Re: FS BM35 SOLD, PCC68, spy delica, native 5, PCC folder, F

pcccc68

Return to Want To Sell & Trade