FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

:::::Upgraded BM4x Clones and MTech Twists Shop:::::

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Cpfrombv

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: FS: Upgraded BM4x Clones and MTech Twists......

Wheelman185 wrote:Good news!! Guess what came in today!

Parts are on the way. Including actual spring replacments! :D I'll update the thread and such soon! Hope you guys haven't given up on me!

As long as you still have me down for a 42, then I am still up for it. :D
Mom told me not to run with scissors, but she never said I couldn't play with knives.
<<

iknife

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:28 pm

I would like to buy a 47 if still available
<<

wannabe333

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 pm

would like to buy some Mtech's blade only if avaiable?
thank you
<<

Wheelman185

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

wannabe333 wrote:would like to buy some Mtech's blade only if avaiable?
thank you

Won't do blade only bud, it's the whole thing only. Sorry, what am I going to do with an extra set of twist handles. As much as I wish I'm not a knife maker.
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

Wheelman185

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Edit: Problem Solved!

(If you didn't see the original post, don't worry about it!)
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

maxfull49

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Does this mean you have some more twists for sale? Are they upgraded? thanks!
<<

Wheelman185

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:40 pm

maxfull49 wrote:Does this mean you have some more twists for sale? Are they upgraded? thanks!

Yes they are upgraded! :D
-Wheel

<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 am

I'd be interested in buying a 43 or 42 when/if available. Thank you :D
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

nitegaunt

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:13 am

So what is available as of now?
Flip it like it's hot!
<<

maxfull49

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm in the middle of switching around my bank accounts over to a new bank that's actually near my house, so I that should be settled in about a week. If they're still available then (which I'm sure they will be) count me in!
<<

Wheelman185

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:00 pm

UPDATE!!!!

I know it's been a while since the last update for those of you paying attention. I have all the knives and parts in, minus the spring replacements. The spring company I am in contact with is working on them and hopefully they will finished in enough time for most of you to not lose interest! :mrgreen:

This of course does not effect the Twists at all! The Twists are excellent flippers out of the box, and even better after the upgrades. If anyone wants the any of the BM4X Clones without the spring replacement, I will ship the replacement spring to you at no extra cost later so you can have a flipper now!

I know I jumped the gun and PM'ed a good handful of you making all kinds of promises, but mistakes can happen! Thanks for being Patient!

UPDATE!!!!

The main thread has been updated as well with new pictures!
-Wheel

<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:43 pm

That's great news! I'm still willing to wait for a 42 with the spring ^_^

edit: Actually, I'd like to buy one without the spring and have it shipped later. That sounds like an excellent idea :]
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

maxfull49

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Bumping with a mini-review.

Just got in two m-techs from wheel, and just as I said in the trusted review in the "trusted or busted" section, I am very, very impressed. This knife flips beautifully, ESPECIALLY for the price you'll pay for one. If you're looking for a knife for a friend who wants to get into flipping, don't even go for the kimura, buy one of these mtechs. My knives in order of purchase are the kimura IV, 51, 47A, and now these mtechs, and I would put their quality in flipping in between the kimura and the 51. Smooth as butter, and loctited to a very nice level of friction (though I personally like mine loose, so the action of this will take a little getting used to). If you're looking for a bali to mess around with, one for a beginner, or just another to add to your flipping rotation, definitely pick up one of the mtechs! :TU:
<<

aricasy

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm interested in a Twist, left you a PM.
<<

BJEG

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:01 pm

If I were just looking for new hardware a twist? Would that be possible, if so what would that run me?
I already have a twist that has a bunch of file work along with some other mods(last I knew there were pics of it here somewhere), but I stripped my pivots. I want to upgrade the pivots however I haven't been able to get my hands on any either they dont fit or I just dont have the money when come across them
BJEG
PreviousNext

Return to Want To Sell & Trade