Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 am

Benchmade Model 62 Balisong - New

Hello, I am new to this Forum. However, I am not new to knives at all. I am on several forums including USN, Bladeforums, Custmknivesandguns, etc. I also have the same user name on Ebay so maybe you want to check there too make sure I'm ok.

I have a few extra of these Benchmade Model 62's. They are brand new from the dealer. I am asking $260.00 per knife. The price include USPS Priority Mail insured shipping with delivery confirmation within the USA. I will ship internationally, but the additional international shipping charges (above CONUS charges) must be paid by the buyer. Also, international buyers must assume the risk of loss from shipping or possible seizure in customs. For payment, I can take USPS money orders and PayPal (add 4% to cover the Paypal fees).

Some information on the knife:

Benchmade announces the Model 62 Balisong Knife for 2012! The BM 62 knife features a D2 Tool steel Weehawk blade with razor sharpness. The handles are skeletonized to reduce weight and sport a polished stainless steel finish. Sandwich style construction with stainless steel back spacers. The 62 Bali also features Zen pins and the classic T latch to secure the knife open and closed. Made in the USA.

• Practical Weehawk Blade Shape
• Skeletonized Handles
• T Latch for Easy Open
• Unparalleled Benchmade Fit and Finish

Specifications:
Blade Length: 4.25” (10.8cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.127” (3.17mm)
Open: 9.20” (23.4cm)
Closed: 5.27” (13.4cm)
Weight: 6.39oz (181.15g)
Sheath Weight: 0.64oz (18.0g)
Handle Thickness: 0.48” (12.40mm)