FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Kimura Spacers For Sale

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

DCXXVI

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Kimura Spacers For Sale

Ok first off if this is in the wrong place im sorry i have never sold anything on a forum before lol... Second what im selling is Solid Spacers for the kimura Series of Balisong knives these spacers are made to distribute more weight towards the ends of the handles and make the knife better for flipping purposes. they clip right over the existing spacer in the knife.

the spacers are made of a dense plexiglass made for guards on CNC machines and distribute the balance as needed without adding to much weight and making the knife ridiculous heavy lol ... as with most thing that are hand made im sure some may not be "PERFECT" in the sense but i free hand each of these myself and if you have any gripes moans or complaints i will do my best to fix your issue

Payment will be Via PayPal or if you cant do that contact me and we can discuss other opitions

i will be shipping them out via USPS in the "bubble Cushioned" envolopes unless you prefer another method but if you prefer another method you will need to cover the shipping yourself

SPACERS WILL BE 15$ PER SET, ONE SET IS 2 SPACERS ie. 1 FOR EACH HANDLE. I MAKE THESE PER ORDER WHICH MEANS I DO NOT HAVE A STOCK WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED I BEGIN WORK ON THEM AND WILL HAVE THEM SHIPPED OUT AS SOON AS I CAN.

Also it is first come first serve i look forward to doing business with you guys ...

DCXXVI

here are some pictures of ones that have gone out already to other customers

EDIT: you can contact me here via PMs or if you would rather you can email me at : [email="ForBloodForHonor@yahoo.com"]ForBloodForHonor@yahoo.com[/email] or text me 770-894-1141

<<

Riptide

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 am

Re: Kimura Spacers For Sale

here is my review of the spacers:

BTW: mod, can we get this thread stickied?
a.k.a. The Professor (courtesy of Ryanol)
Collecting cuts since February 2013
http://www.youtube.com/mrriptide161

Return to Want To Sell & Trade