<<

DeadPuppy

Post Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 am

Custom Dogbite Balisong

A custom Dogbite Balisong for sale: asking $270

What's custom about it?
-rounded, partially skeletonized handles
-ground handles near the top, anodized bronze with a slight polishing/fading
-custom made giant aluminum spacers, made for dedicated latchless flipping. These were ground and etched to match the blade
-ground the ears off the tang
-acid etched/stonewashed blade, smoothed out with 1000 grit for comfort during flipping.

This was built to be a fun flipper that's a little different from the usual. It was made so it would still look good even after heavy flipping (wear and tear will add to the worn look!). Please don't buy it as a safe queen, because it isn't. I'd rather see it flipped!

Go here to see everything that went into building this: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/146955-Dog-Bite-Build-Off-DeadPuppy

You'll have to click on the pics to see the full picture:

Very minimal handle play. No blade rub

and to see a demo of it in action:

and a video description:

This comes with a padded zipper case. I will ship insured and will cover paypal fees.

CONUS only please.
Last edited by DeadPuppy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The best thing about killing a mime..is that they don't make any noise. It's the ultimate silent kill." -Vincent Dark
<<

DeadPuppy

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:09 am

Re: Custom Dogbite Balisong

Price Drop

$270 shipped
"The best thing about killing a mime..is that they don't make any noise. It's the ultimate silent kill." -Vincent Dark
<<

LordKharnath

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:54 am

Is this still available for sale? If so, i'm pretty interested. I've looked through your link of how you went through with the customizing and you also said that it flipped well to your own tastes.I was hoping you might be able to enlighten me on what those might be (Your tastes in the flippability of a balisong), and maybe a bit on how it's balanced, etc, just to make sure it would fit well with me. If it helps you at all, most of my experience is on a BBbarfly and a tach 2, if that helps with any kind of comparisons you might make.
<<

Cutting_Ace

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Where did u get that case from

Return to Want To Sell & Trade