FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

The new usergroup

<<

Jason

Owner

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 am

The new usergroup

Here's the situation: We have a lot of users, but only a small percentage of them could reasonably be considered active. All too often, people show up, register an account, and leave. :( And sometimes people may start out very active, but leave after only a few weeks. Also :(

So, in an effort to get more people to stick around and participate, I went and create a new user group called 'regulars,' as a bit of an experiment. It's basically the same as the 'registered user' group, except the color is different (usually), and it permits access to a silly subforum that's been darkwebbed (which we don't talk about). Really, I don't know what else you guys would want. You already have avatars a big sigs and big inboxes.
Anything else?

If you want in, all you have to do is stick around and participate. By 'stick around,' we're talking about a few months. And 'participating' means different things to different people. Maybe get in on a couple challenges. Or review some knives. Or discuss everything else in off-topic. Or hang around in czat. - You
could do a lot of things.

And then if you make a request, or someone else rec's you, you get moved. It's just that simple.
Fun times.
<<

Plainshifter

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: The new usergroup

I am excited to get in to this usergroup, and to do a few more challenges :D
What the hell?
The mods are in my signature!
DOAlaboratories: you don't have more friends than i have ball hairs and i shave my balls
20:57

Return to Rules, FAQs, and Suggestions