FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Need some help guys.

Moderator: T-man

<<

Raikov

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Need some help guys.

Alright, a coupla of screws fell out of my K2, and I can't find em. Contacted kershaw, asked for new screws, they said they would send em free if i told em my address and the model # for my knife. I searched kershaws website, and I can't find the knife listed anywhere. however, i found it on bradley's website, I just wasnt sure if they would think i was retard giving them a # from a different company. should i just give them that one?
You Play Sc2? Pm me. We'll get in touch :D

The world is our's to conquer, ripe for the taking. The beginning to the end of all. Victory will be sweet; Vengeance will be savored. The time for our reign is now.
<<

Raikov

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Need some help guys.

Raikov wrote:Alright, a coupla of screws fell out of my K2, and I can't find em. Contacted kershaw, asked for new screws, they said they would send em free if i told em my address and the model # for my knife. I searched kershaws website, and I can't find the knife listed anywhere. however, i found it on bradley's website, I just wasnt sure if they would think i was retard giving them a # from a different company. should i just give them that one?

EDIT: Ok, I just gave em the Bradley number, and told em i thought that both kershaw and bradley made the knife, so thats why i couldnt find the number.

The world is our's to conquer, ripe for the taking. The beginning to the end of all. Victory will be sweet; Vengeance will be savored. The time for our reign is now.
<<

GetTheFood11

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

By model number they mean Kimura II. Like I just told them I had a Kimura V.
<<

Raikov

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah, I told em that, but they still asked for it. Anyway, I gave em the Bradley number, and they said it'll ship in a few days. Now all i gottado is get a torx set and some locktite. Won't need washers, fairly sure they already come with PB washers.

Return to Maintenance